Edit: I’ve added a review of the Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H to The Mod Zoo.
Which includes a build using the Enermax Coenus Case in this review.
Meet the new Enermax Coenus ECA3290A-G Mid Tower ATX / mATX Case!
Enermax first entered the PC scene with their solid line of Power Supplies. Since then, they have been expanding into other areas of the PC market. Recently, Enermax has entered into the enthusiast Computer Case Arena. As a follow-up to their Ostrog, Enermax has released the Coenus Mid Tower. This case may fit the needs for an enthusiast case at an entry level price. It’s packed with features you would find in cases that sell for a lot more.
The Coenus is a Mid Tower Case that fits both ATX and Micro ATX Motherboards. Enermax states that it will be available in two colors. Either a Gun Metal Grey (with a red LED fan), or jet black (with a Blue LED fan). The Gun Metal Grey version has already hit the market. However, there is no sign of the Jet Black color version yet.
- (L) 487 x (W) 234 x (H) 488mm / (L) 19.2 (W) 9.2 x (H) 19.2 inch
- SECC 0.5~0.6mm Steel with plastic front bezel and top control panel.
- Designed to fit Both ATX and Micro ATX Motherboards.
- 5.25″ External ODD Bays = Three (3)
- 3.5″ Internal HDD Bays = Up to Seven (7)
- 2.5″ Intenal HDD Bays = Up to Four (4)
Case Features (from the Enermax Website)
- Dual USB 3.0 ports with internal 19-pin and USB 2.0 headers
- Oversized acrylic window with clear view to show off internal rig
- Flexible HDD configuration allows customized system build:
- 7 x 3.5” with upper HDD bracket in 3.5” position
- 4 x 2.5” + 3 x 3.5” with upper HDD bracket in 2.5” position
- 3 x 3.5” with upper HDD bracket being removed for maximized VGA card cooling
- ENERMAX patented SlideInTM ODD design (Patent no. M438105)
- Rails with rubber pads for easy 3.5”/2.5” device installation
- 30mm clearance behind M/B tray for easy cable routing
- Cut-out for quick CPU cooler maintenance
- Supreme cooling performance:
- Dual 12cm fan slots in front for maximized airflow
- Support ENERMAX UCTA18A/UCTVQ18A x 1 on top
- Removable dust filters at bottom for easy cleaning