Meet the New InWin GT1 Mid Tower Case in Black (available in White too!)
When I hear the name InWin, I think of sturdy, beige boxes. When you needed a rock solid case to build (or mod), InWin was there. Their cases were known for durability, thicker steel, and the lack of sharp edges. And the looks…..plain vanilla at best (with a few exceptions). Until now! They’ve started a serious line-up of cases aimed at the enthusiast market. They’re taking chances in a big way, futuristic designs with the features you want; even some, out of this world, “frame only” cases. Now that’s thinking out of the (beige) box! The GT1 is such a case. A stylish Mid Tower Case, inspired by the lines of a sporty car.
The Specifications: (From the InWin Website)
- Dimensions: 475mm(H) x 210mm(W) x 491mm(D)
- Approximately: 18.7″(H) x 8.3″(W) x 19.3″(D)
- Case Name: GT1
- Case Size: Mid Tower
- Material: SECC Steel
- Drive Bays: External 5.25” x 3
- Drive Bays: Internal 3.5” / 2.5” x 6 (Supports up to SATA HDD EZ-Swap Module x 4), 2.5” x 2
- M/B Form Factor: ATX / Micro-ATX
- Power Supply: ATX 12V, PSII Size
- I/O Expansion Slots: PCI-E Slot x 7 (Supports up to 408mm)
- Top Port: Fan Speed Controller
- Top Port: 3.5”/2.5” SATA HDD EZ-Swap
- Front Ports: USB 3.0 x 1
- Front Ports: USB 2.0 x 2
- Front Ports: HD Audio
- Front: Supports 120mm Fan x 1 (Maximum Supports 120mm Fan x 2)
- Rear: Supports 120mm Red LED Fan x 1
- Side: Supports up to 120mm Fan x 2 (Mesh Side Panel Only)
- Top: Supports up to 120mm Fan x 2
- Bottom: Supports up to 120mm Fan x 1
- Water-Cooling Hole Ready
Find more information about InWin Cases HERE:
Find more information on the InWin GT1 HERE:
The InWin GT1 arrived in a graphics intensive box, with a sporty car image on it.
The multi-lingual manual continues on with the sporty car theme.
The hardware bag is a thick, zippered bag that even includes re-useable wire ties!