Meet the new Antec Kuhler h2o 1250 All-In-One Liquid CPU Cooler!
When I think of Antec, I think of a company that has been there since the start of enthusiast computing. Colored Cases (non-beige), Windowed Cases. Aluminum Cases, Large Fan Cases, Quiet Cases, Lighted Fans, Quiet Fans, Quiet Power Supplies, and even Modular Power Supplies. The Antec Kuhler series of All-In-One Liquid Coolers was also among the first to arrive on the scene. Granted, it appeared that many were built by the same manufacturer. The first Antec Kuhler was a 620, a 120mm single Fan setup. This did an adequite job in CPU Cooling. Then Antec added another Fan to the 620 (push/pull setup) calling it a 920. Although both used the same 120mm Rad, this allowed you to slow the fans down to be almost silent. But, Antec wasn’t done fiddling with Liquid Coolers. The new additions to the Kuhler Series are upping the ante in the All-In-One (AIO) Liquid Cooling game. The 650 is a Single 120mm setup and the 1250 is a Dual 120mm setup. These differ from the 620/920 in that the pumps are now integrated into the fan assemblies. The 1250 also uses a 120mm x 240mm Rad (unlike the 920) increasing the cooling surface area.
Today we’re going to check out the 1250 and see what it can do!
Features/Specs from the Antec Website
- Copper cold plate is optimized for thermal conduction.
- Extra large pump and integrated fan were engineered to cool the radiator efficiently.
- Two Integrated PWM fans automatically adjust fan speed based on temperature.
- Built-in directional blades focus airflow through the radiator.
- RGB LED illuminates your case and changes color to indicate CPU temperature.
- Included software provides essential tools to control and monitor the KÜHLER H2O 950.
- Dual pump operation for maximum performance.
- Intel Compatibility LGA 775/1150/1155/1156/1366/2011.
- AMD Compatibility AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1/FM2.
- 600-2400 RPM
- 280mm x 120mm x 27mm
- 11.0″ x 4.7″ x 1.1″
Fan Dimensions (2 Total):
- 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- 4.7″” x 4.7″ x 1.0″
Cold Plate & Pump Height:
- 26mm (1.0″)
- 300mm (11.8″)
- Safe, Environmentally Friendly, Anti-Corrosive
- 1.3 kg (2.9 lbs)
CPU Socket Compatability:
- Intel: LGA 775/1150/1155/1156/1366/2011.
- AMD: AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1/FM2.
- Three (3) Years
Opening the box:
The Box is very well labeled and depicts the contents well.
The box seems very sturdy to protect it’s contents.
Inside the outer box, the components are kept safe in a Cardboard tray.
I pulled the contents out of the tray / packaging.
The Owner Manual has instructions in: EN, FR, DE ES, IT, JP, SCN and TCN.