Meet the new NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid Cooling GPU Mounting Kit!
In the past, you had two main choices when purchasing a Graphics Card.
1) You could purchase a “Reference” Card (say by: AMD or Nvidia) which used a stock Fan/Heatsink assembly designed by the Manufacturer.
2) You could purchase one with a upgraded cooling solution designed by the Vender (ie: EVGA ACX, MSI Frozr, Gigabyte Windforce, etc.)
After that, If the stock/upgraded cooling solution wasn’t to your liking, there were a few aftermarket cooling replacements. Such as: Copper bolt-on solutions with big fans (Zalman, Thermaltake, etc.) or even liquid cooling water blocks. Unfortunatley, not every Graphics Card has aftermarket parts available. For instance, you could buy an EVGA GTX 680 Classified, but, you won’t find a liquid cooling water block for it. This got the People at NZXT to thinking.
Enter the Kraken G10!
This clever little bracket allows you to use your ever popular “All-In-One” Liquid CPU Cooler to become your All-In-One Liquid GPU Cooler. Some of you are asking, “How is that possible?”. Well, it turns out that since many components of the All-In-One (or AIO) CPU Liquid Cooling solutions are actually manufactured by the same company, the locking mechanism to mount the Pump / Waterblock is somewhat standardised. This means that the Kraken G10 can use most of your favorite AIO Liquid CPU Coolers on your Graphics Card.
The NZXT Kraken G10 claims to be a universal fit for “over 24 different reference graphics cards and more than 19 different all-in-one liquid cooling solutions”. But, this “Universal” fit comes at a price. Fitment is limited to video cards with the GPU cores in the “standard location” and “standard die (core) thickness”.
Specifications from the NZXT Website
- RL-KRG10-W1 (White)
- RL-KRG10-B1 (Black)
- RL-KRG10-R1 (Red)
- 177 (W) x 32.5 (H) x 110.6 (D) mm
- Nvidia : GTX 780 Ti, 780, 770, 760, Titan, 680, 670, 660Ti, 660, 580, 570, 560Ti, 560, 560SE
- AMD : R9 290X, 290, 280X*, 280*, 270X, 270 HD7970*, 7950*, 7870, 7850, 6970, 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790, 6770, 5870, 5850, 5830
The compatibility list is based on AMD Radeon and NVIDIA’s reference board layout,
screw spacing and die height only. Please check the height restriction before purchase.
* Some variations in AMD die height may require the use of a shim.
- NZXT : Kraken X60, Kraken X40
- Corsair : H105, H110, H90, H75, H55 , H50
- Antec : KUHLER H2O 920V4, KUHLER H2O 620V4, KUHLER H2O 920, KUHLER H2O 620
- Thermaltake : Water 3.0 Extreme, Water 3.0 Pro, Water 3.0 Performer, Water 2.0 Extreme, Water 2.0 Pro, Water 2.0 Performer
- Zalman : LQ-320, LQ-315, LQ-310
- 92 (W) x 92 (H) x 25 (D) mm
Fan Input Power
- 1500 ± 10% R.P.M.
- 12V DC
- 2 Years
(Removing your stock cooler will potentially void your GPU warranty,
NZXT is not liable for any damage resultant of incorrect installation.)
MSRP is planned to be $29.95