There’s no doubt, that if you’re interested in overclocking your graphics card, you would benefit from cooler GPU temperatures. Well, this nifty bracket was successful in reducing the heat of the GPU up to 40%. However, I am concerned about the uncooled area of the card where the VRMs are located. If there is ample airflow inside your case, it certainly shouldn’t be a problem. That said, I could see a slight redesign to the bracket channelling air from the included fan, back towards the VRMs. In fact, if the Bracket were more like a shroud, one smaller fan could do both the Memory (at the front) and the VRMs (at the rear). Of course, in cases where the AIO Rad/Fan are located in front of the Graphics Card, the use of a fan on the bracket may not be required at all. All in all, the idea of using a standard AIO CPU Cooler on your GPU is excellent one.
Note: Even though the bracket had good universal fitment, I feel the addition of a set of slightly longer screws would have increased coverage of Graphics Cards with thicker GPU Cores.
- Great fitment coverage for many GPUs and AIO Coolers.
- Helped reduce GPU Temperatures by up to 40%.
- Bracket design leaves room for routing AIO Cooler Lines.
- SLI is still possible with certain AIO Coolers
- Longer screws not included for use on thicker GPU Cores.
- Self adhesive foam washers deform when tightened down.
- 92mm Cooling fan is no help in cooling VRMs on GPU
- Bracket has tight spacing for 6/8 PCIe Power Plugs.
Final Score: 4 out of 5 Bananas
Mod Zoo Product Review of the NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid Cooling GPU Bracket Kit by PCPackRat