Mayhems has been the provider of the best dyes and fluids in the watercooling industry. It came as no surprise when Mayhems announced their own line of 120mm based radiators. The Havoc series has been in the making for quite a while and has generated some buzz. It’s great to not just have more choices, but to have a new addition to the radiator market from a big name as Mayhems.
The Mayhem Havoc radiators have some unique features that I still have yet to witness in other radiators. From the flow path to fin design there are some interesting things to look here. For this review we are going to look at the Havoc 240 radiator. Given the popularity of small builds thanks to the Parvum cases, I think a 240 radiator review is great test for performance.
Mayhems has also raised the bar high when it comes to value for money. The radiators come with a nice acrylic Havoc Rad Grill, a Mayhems Blitz cleaning kit (part 2), enough Mayhems XT1 concentrate to make 2 liters of coolant, and a lifetime warranty; all that at a price of around $75.15 makes it a great deal. In other words, you get a lot of bang for your buck.
For more information please visit – http://mayhems.co.uk/store/mayhems-havoc-240-mm-radiator.html
W – 125mm x D – 63mm x H – 286mm
W – 4.92″ x D – 2.48″ x H – 11.26″
Mayhems Havoc 240 mm Radiator Specs
- Quad Reflow Chamber
- Screw Anti-Piercing Plates on both sides
- Push, Pull and Push/Pull Configerd
- 2 Port
- Copper Louver Fins (9 FPI @ 30 micron)
- 36 Copper Tubes (3 rows of 12)
- High Grade Brass End Tanks
- 125mm x 63mm x 286mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight : 1.1 kg
- Matt Black Coated
- RoHS Compliant
- 180 Degree Logo
- Includes a Mayhems Mini Blitz kit (part 2 only and enough to make 4 Ltrs)
- Includes Mayhems XT1 Concentrate (enough to make 2 Ltrs)
- Guaranteed not to discolour premixed coolants (from new)
- lifetime warranty