Hello fellow modders! Figured it was quite a while since i gave u an update here I decided i was going to De-lid my CPU (4770k) using the Vise and Hammer method. There are plenty of tutorials on how to do that on youtube but i will link you to the one i followed
Some of the stuff that i worked on for this update -build a new PSU cover out of Steel -build a new mobo tray/res holder out of steel -build a new custom rear with a 140mm intake out of steel -install a EVGA PRO SLI Bridge and paint it white -paint all the fans white -paint motherboard heatsinks white -paint radiators white -paint all the cpu waterblock white & De-lid the Intel Core i7 4770k underneath it -paint the gpu waterblock white -paint the RAM Heatsinks white -resolder the soundcards cathod's to white ones -install Masterkleer 19/13 tubing again (for the flexibilty whenever you want to replace the thermal paste etc) -improve the 360 rad's clearence for optimal air flow -add some white sleeving extensions from Bitfenix -replace the EK Bloodred for EK EVO Blue UV liquid -add UV Lighting and make it possible to shift between UV/Cold white glow internally -reinforce all the 90 degree angles in the chassi frame Here's some pics (sorry for low quality, i only bring my iphone to the garage where i've been working on this) Wrong SLI Bridge on this picture This was before i painted the RAM Heatsinks Thanks for ur patience Now lets see what it looks like today Top, closeup GPU Sleeving Corsair Dominators Painted Ok, we are about to wrap things up now. One last thing to complete is getting myself another acrylic sidepanel and engrave some logo's on it. Other than that i want to thank you for the patience you've shown with this project. I've had major issues with my image hosting website updating their server (made it impossible for me to link the pics here to the zoo). Meaning hours and hours of posting is for no use. Now i've hosted the most valuable pictures and posted them here on page 9 for you to browse! As you can see this project made some major turns during the year, we've switched colors, components, tubing & basically rebuilt the whole interior again. Atleast i am very happy with the results.