Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Worklog'.
Found 2 results
After at least two years of complete silence from my side, it's time to get back into casemodding once again. The case which the mod is going to based on, is Phanteks Enthoo Primo, a one-hell-of-a-beast case, suitable for high performance water cooling. I don't do 3D sketches of how my mod is going to be, as most of you guys are doing. I'm more into doing the whole thing as the project goes, at least that is how i work the best. :) Here is some list of what the overall theme is going to be, and what kind of hardware there is going into it: Color theme: Black, White and Blue Hardware: Motherboard: MSI Z68A-GD80 G3CPU: Intel i5 2500K @ 4.2 - 4.4 GHzMemory: 4 x 4GB @ 1600 MHz (Might be changed)GFX: Gigabyte HD7870 OC (Looking for another one, for a CrossFire setup)OS Disk: 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 MAX IOPS (Either I'm going to buy a 240GB og getting another 120GB, for raid)PSU: 1200W SilverStone Strider Gold EvolutionWell, let's first take a look at the actual case. That's how it looks right from the factory, but lets get started on the modding part. :) I'm really eager to get it going. First off, i removed all the mesh, and there is a lot of that on this case. Sanded it, primed it, and painted it white. Looks quite good, better than i had expected. :) As i don't own any optical drives, I'm going to remove the bottom of the 5.25" cage, to get more room for the upcoming water cooling, and some other stuff. But as Bill told in his video review of the case, the 5.25" cage is attached to the actual case with both screws and rivets, so firstly i removed all the rivets, and drilled the holes a bit larger, and cut a 4mm thread into the holes, so i don't have to rivet it together once again. That's it, for the first update, and thanks for peeking. And also, thanks a lot to my sponsors, for letting me do this, and making it all possible. :)
Hello guys, I'm new user here on the forum more I follow the modzoo for many years ... The proposal is a simple, clean, and quiet case ... Let the pictures ... This photo is already a bit old, I've already changed almost any hardware, but I think is still on: D First modification was cutting the side ... Full sleeve at the source, this was surely the most annoying part, it is too complicated, I thought it would be easier ... Sleeve MDPC-X ... Part of cable management... I made some platelets of acrylic to hold the cables, it helps a lot in organizing ... PSU Cover and cover mobtherboard tray Well guys, that's it for now ... soon I intend to do some more mods, hope you like ... Sorry for my english of google...