If you have been having any issue registering, or logging in please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Search the Community: Showing results for tags 'aquatuning'.
Found 2 results
Hi guys, It's been over 2 months since i finished last build, so it's time to start something new! After mITX Project FrostyBoy and 'normal size' Project Impossible and All or Nothing this time we're going balls to the wall with heavy moddifed monstrous Parvum L1.0 . The real beginnings of new project go back to end of 2016 when i bought Parvum L1.0 case. Few major delays didn't allow me to start this project till now. One of the biggest problems was cost of all parts - i simply couldn't afford all desirable parts on my own. External support in meaningful way was necessary if the project was to be executed in way i designed it. I would like to thank aquatuning.de and Alphacool for providing all water cooling suff, without this support this project wolud be impossible to realize. Also big thanks to Noiseblocker for providing best fans i can dream of . The new project means new approach to planning and modding - I decided to design everything before I start the real work. The effect in the form of a 3d model is shown below - I tried to make it as accurately as possible. All mods i designed myself, and they were executed by Parvum to ensure best possible quality. Few mods were unsuccessful but finally i own case with even greater LC capabilities than before. Downside of all this unsuccessful mods is numer of 'spare' panels i have - with them i'm able to build 2nd and piece od 3rd L1.0 . Only three panels from original L1.0 i've bought last year are present in current case - both sides, and baseplate (but not for long). Relative to the original L1.0 can now hold 2 x 480mm radiators in basement (instead of 2x360mm), and 420mm at the top (instead of 360mm). Front radiator mounting capability was droped due to problem with heating interior of the case by such radiator. Midplate was moddified to accomodate Aquaero and special plate for mounting two pumps was designed.
Hi Guys, I would like to share my Work Log / Build Log for my Latest projects here,. so here it is =) ,. Project: "Dragon Knight" MSI "Dragon" Logo concept design Specs: Processor: Intel G3258 Motherboard: MSI Z97I Gaming AC Graphics Card: MSI GeForce GTX750 Twin Frozr Gaming OC Memory: 16GB Kit 2*8gb DDR3 1866 CL10 Kingston Hyper X Fury SSD: Kingston Hyper X 3K 480gb SSD Case: BitFenix Prodigy ITX Case + Prodigy Mesh Front Panel Power Supply: BitFenix FURY 650G Fans: BitFenix Spectre Pro Led Fans Fan Controller: BitFenix Recon White Edition Cooling: Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 180mm Single Radiator Special Thanks to: