If you are having any issues logging in please contact: email@example.com
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'liquidcooling'.
Found 1 result
Hi guys, It's been over 2 months since i finished last build, so it's time to start something new! After mITX Project FrostyBoy and 'normal size' Project Impossible and All or Nothing this time we're going balls to the wall with heavy moddifed monstrous Parvum L1.0 . The real beginnings of new project go back to end of 2016 when i bought Parvum L1.0 case. Few major delays didn't allow me to start this project till now. One of the biggest problems was cost of all parts - i simply couldn't afford all desirable parts on my own. External support in meaningful way was necessary if the project was to be executed in way i designed it. I would like to thank aquatuning.de and Alphacool for providing all water cooling suff, without this support this project wolud be impossible to realize. Also big thanks to Noiseblocker for providing best fans i can dream of . The new project means new approach to planning and modding - I decided to design everything before I start the real work. The effect in the form of a 3d model is shown below - I tried to make it as accurately as possible. All mods i designed myself, and they were executed by Parvum to ensure best possible quality. Few mods were unsuccessful but finally i own case with even greater LC capabilities than before. Downside of all this unsuccessful mods is numer of 'spare' panels i have - with them i'm able to build 2nd and piece od 3rd L1.0 . Only three panels from original L1.0 i've bought last year are present in current case - both sides, and baseplate (but not for long). Relative to the original L1.0 can now hold 2 x 480mm radiators in basement (instead of 2x360mm), and 420mm at the top (instead of 360mm). Front radiator mounting capability was droped due to problem with heating interior of the case by such radiator. Midplate was moddified to accomodate Aquaero and special plate for mounting two pumps was designed.