Hello Munky,

If you have been having any issue registering, or logging in please email kyle@themodzoo.com.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Welcome to The Mod Zoo

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FannBlade

Custom Parts

Here are some custom one off feet I made for Hanoverfist last week. They will be going on a LD PC-V4 Bench case. So I decided to cut light openings to match fan grills.

Case and feet will be painted custom pearl green.

I bead blasted the inside of the acrylic tubes to diffuse the light and help it give an even glow.

Hope you guys like them,they were ton of fun to make.

ld-pc-v4.jpg

ledhex002.jpg

ledhex004.jpg

ledhex006.jpg

ledhex007.jpg

ledhex010.jpg

ledhex015.jpg

ledhex017.jpg

ledhex019.jpg

ledhex021.jpg

User pics

022.jpg

041.jpg

052.jpg

I looked at the first few pictures and yawned, then when I saw the cut outs my head exploded! Dude you are just Incredible. Note to self - save money for FanBlade custom parts. :o

Nice, those are pretty sweet.

Thanks

Guess it's from US :(?

hmmm yes!

Dang! Those are pretty.

I wonder if they don't qualify more as legs, though.

They are tall! LEGD's

I looked at the first few pictures and yawned, then when I saw the cut outs my head exploded! Dude you are just Incredible. Note to self - save money for FanBlade custom parts. :o

LOL!! Thanks

or trade even for 1 GTX780 with water block.......??

I wouldn't use those on a case (personally), but they are indeed very nice!  I think they would look killer above a bar area in a house!  You do some awesome work, that's for sure.  Kinda makes me giddy.... in fact, I'm gonna PM you.

I wouldn't use those on a case (personally), but they are indeed very nice!  I think they would look killer above a bar area in a house!  You do some awesome work, that's for sure.  Kinda makes me giddy.... in fact, I'm gonna PM you.

Thanks! They aren't for everyone that's for sure. I have 3 more sets ordered with different designs.

Hmmm....bar lighting, a whole new market!!

Just finished a sim rig grill that will mount under the center monitor. 4 180mm fans, 29 3/4" X 9" with 1" lip. Then powder coated matte black. He is going to set these up to increase speed as MPH increases.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the lead Bill!!

sim01.jpg

sim02.jpg

sim03.jpg

sim04.jpg

sim05.jpg

sim06.jpg

sim07.jpg

sim08.jpg

sim09.jpg

sim10.jpg