Great video Kerry, Funny when you've known someone for a while but never seen them. I must say your aging better than me :mellow: Good friends, while I was watching your video you were checking my build log he he he Mutual respect my friend thanks you!

Some Sim Rig Jewelry!

Keyboard tray knobs,wheel adjustment knobs and stand feet for next build. Also one shifter knob for this one.

More to come very soon!!

BHsimrig152.jpg

BHsimrig153.jpg

BHsimrig154.jpg

BHsimrig155.jpg

BHsimrig156.jpg

BHsimrig157.jpg

BHsimrig158.jpg

BHsimrig159.jpg

BHsimrig160.jpg

BHsimrig161.jpg

BHsimrig162.jpg

Getting close to finishing it. Here are some teaser shots. I will get some nicer pics when it's ready,just wanted to get these up today,he is on his way over for final fitting. Still need to build pedal stands for all three rigs and hope to have them done by Friday.

He's officially an iRacing member as of today!

BHsimrig163.jpg

BHsimrig164.jpg

BHsimrig165.jpg

BHsimrig166.jpg

BHsimrig167.jpg

BHsimrig168.jpg

BHsimrig169.jpg

BHsimrig170.jpg

Pedal mounts almost done. Adjustable in all directions and as usual way over built. 7 feet material in each set not counting the plate. I will powder coat this set red in the morning and get them mounted to the rig. That should be enough to get him racing while I finish dash panel.

4 sets shown....yep even a set for ME!!!

BHsimrig172.jpg

BHsimrig173.jpg

BHsimrig175.jpg

BHsimrig176.jpg

BHsimrig177.jpg

BHsimrig178.jpg

Monitor hole location in dash panel.

BHsimrig174.jpg

First set of pedals ready for install. I'm REALLY happy with the design and glad I made the changes along the way. These adjust in all directions and should be good fit for any driving style and seating position. The black bar is a "nut" plate that will allow adjustments without need for wrench or socket under rig and that will allow quicker and easier adjustments without crawling under rig to re-tighten bolts. That in turn will have you using adjustments more often till your finally happy with positioning.

These were a ton of work and caught me off guard,but I think finally results speak for them self.

BHsimrig179.jpg

BHsimrig180.jpg

BHsimrig181.jpg

BHsimrig182.jpg

BHsimrig183.jpg

BHsimrig184.jpg

BHsimrig185.jpg

BHsimrig186.jpg

BHsimrig187.jpg

BHsimrig188.jpg

BHsimrig189.jpg

BHsimrig190.jpg

BHsimrig191.jpg

Bobby Hurt's build almost finished! Still need to complete dash and order some extension cables for monitors and shifter. Good enough to race on though RIGHT NOW!!! Pics little blurry tripod in shop.

BHsimrig192.jpg

BHsimrig193.jpg

BHsimrig194.jpg

BHsimrig195.jpg

BHsimrig196.jpg

BHsimrig197.jpg

BHsimrig198.jpg

BHsimrig199.jpg

BHsimrig200.jpg

BHsimrig201.jpg

BHsimrig202.jpg

BHsimrig203.jpg

BHsimrig204.jpg

This came out awesome FannBlade. I am sure you will have no problem selling them... I done my 3d model design concept for my sim rig, just need to save some extra funds to splashout now.

Great work! I have run into similar situations (pedal issue) on almost everything I build. I've gotten better at using CAD for specific pieces of my case mods. This turned out to be a truly awesome setup and I like the fact that you re-purposed some bits from a weight machine. My custom workstation is made partially from an old BBQ. I'll definitely have to share this with my buddy who's a big F1 fan.

Great work! I have run into similar situations (pedal issue) on almost everything I build. I've gotten better at using CAD for specific pieces of my case mods. This turned out to be a truly awesome setup and I like the fact that you re-purposed some bits from a weight machine. My custom workstation is made partially from an old BBQ. I'll definitely have to share this with my buddy who's a big F1 fan.

Thanks! Still lot to do on it.

Second "shipable" rig in the works. Hope to have it done and shipped next week. This one will be setup for 3-32" TV's.

nate024.jpg
nate028.jpg
nate031.jpg
nate033.jpg
nate036.jpg
nate046.jpg
nate047.jpg
nate048.jpg
nate046.jpg
nate050.jpg
nate051.jpg
nate052.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.