Sign in to follow this  
stef1997

Case for liquid cooling and modding

Hi everyone :D , I'm new to this fantastic forum and I started this topic because I'd like to buy a good case for Water cooling. I'm looking for a case which supports one 360mm and one 240mm radiator (not slim ones) with additional fans pulling air from the outside. I have a 150€ budget (I think they are 180$) and I found the Phantom 530, but NZXT doesn't declare the clearance for the top 360 rad. Any suggestions? The max I can afford (because I know that's an excellent case) is a 750D, which costs 160€, but I'd like to spend less money  :unsure:

Do yourself a favor and spend more money on a case that will suit your needs.  Even if you have to wait a little bit and save money, in the end you won't kick yourself for yoru decision if you go cheap and don't like what you get.  Trust me, I've owned nearly 25 cases now (all but 3 I bought with my own money) and in the end, when you get what you really want you save yourself money.

I would suggest checking out the Phanteks Enthoo Primo. It's quite possibly the best mass-produced Watercooling ready chassis ever made.  Yeah, it's a little more than what you want to spend, but save some money and go for what will make you happy (if this case will make you happy, that is.)

Do yourself a favor and spend more money on a case that will suit your needs.  Even if you have to wait a little bit and save money, in the end you won't kick yourself for yoru decision if you go cheap and don't like what you get.  Trust me, I've owned nearly 25 cases now (all but 3 I bought with my own money) and in the end, when you get what you really want you save yourself money.

I would suggest checking out the Phanteks Enthoo Primo. It's quite possibly the best mass-produced Watercooling ready chassis ever made.  Yeah, it's a little more than what you want to spend, but save some money and go for what will make you happy (if this case will make you happy, that is.)

+1

For the money,you wont get anything better. Quite simply the best watercooling case for less than $300,its embarrassingly good.