Sign in to follow this  
noobas4urus

[Cases] Corsair shows off Graphite 760T at CES

Corsair annouced their new Graphite series 760T and 730T.  With the ability for a 360 and 240 rad or dual 280s the case presents some water cooling options with a sleek look.  $180 for black, $190 for white.

Link: http://www.corsair.com/en/pressrelease/corsair-announces-graphite-series-760t-and-730t-full-tower-pc-cases

760T_three_quarter_hero_low.png

Only just heard about this case so I am a bit late for the hype but one thing that seems to be an issue is the flimsiness of the doors, other than that they seem lovely, the right side panel is also blacked out so unlike the In-Win 904 line, ugly wire management will not be visible. Crucial for those who don't want to spend a good hour or two making it perfect. :P

I haven't seen one in person, it would be sweet to review it.  I really like this case to be honest.  The blacked out back panel would be nice.  Working on the InWin 901 review and realizing everything will be visible is a change from modern case shrouding.