Welcome to The Mod Zoo

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pablo Garcia

General Review: Fractal Design Define R4

A hug Thanks to Fractal Design & Bill Owen for this Opportunity to check out yet another of Fractal Design Case and for someone like me i was blown away by the Metal Quality on the Case from AMD Test Drive Arc Midi R2 the main Problem on some other case is Weight Sagging on top Vents with my Close Loop i purchased in the
Passed. Define R4 meet my EYE Candy Requirement not a Big Fan of Flashy PC Case Face asseen in others ( and 1 i purchase 2012) Define R4 is a well built and the Plain Look is just Eye Candy for me it looks Slick Stealth some of the Pictures of the Case snap shot of the Quality build went to this build and few add on i Guted my ArcMidi for extra Fans got interested in the fans im see if i can hold of 8 140mm fans(7 for Arc Midi 1 for Define R4 ) there are Quiet i stole my Arc Midi Side Panels that fit the Define R4 case as well so i Cheated XD no need to cut a windowand Placed IceModz LED Strip post those Later on fitting Both Side panels notice some Warping i know it happens every Random Batch when stuff get Build the Warp orBend not noticeable and to close up this Review seen all the High Quality from Fractal for a second time 5 1/2 out of 5 Monkey Skulls it is a Solid Case and Thank You all took time to see my Thoughts on this awesome product

w4d2.jpg

v0ye.jpg

2m94.jpg

7bbg.jpg

7swv.jpg

yz0g.jpg

cuh4.jpg

or5e.jpg

x08u.jpg

g1ei.jpg

5eqz.jpg

p0dg.jpg

egps.jpg

3u4j.jpg

hva7.jpg

c9xo.jpg

488j.jpg

4ezq.jpg

b8pi.jpg

86cw.jpg

fwib.jpg

yx4i.jpg

0hew.jpg

g0ag.jpg

ddk3.jpg

Sorry, but Dagget flashback. I had one of those as a bubbler in my aquarium. I drilled the eyes out, replaced the tail with an air hose, and filled him with gravel.

LAWLZZ

Sorry, but Dagget flashback. I had one of those as a bubbler in my aquarium. I drilled the eyes out, replaced the tail with an air hose, and filled him with gravel.

lol....Did you forget that you entered the competition?  :D

Good on you for removing the sliders from the HDD-cages. Did you remove the one beneath the ODD cage aswell?

YEP DERP DERP !!! i did removed the Top

lol....Did you forget that you entered the competition?  :D

Good on you for removing the sliders from the HDD-cages. Did you remove the one beneath the ODD cage aswell?

im planing on Giving this Case to my Sister and take her Antec P280 but that Nasty Sticker Feet on the Back and my Other Fractal Arc Midi as well i offered the Arc Midi to my Nephew since he Bought me PC parts we both be having the Gigabyte GA-F2A88X-UP4 hes getting the A10 7700K and mine a Athlon 860K ... the Best Part is Teaching my Nephew Build his First PC 

On 1/11/2014 at 2:38 PM, Cheapskate said:

Hey Cheap LULZ Who the Heck Negative the Hell outta You ???? -  49999906