Kylevdm

Hello and Introductions

HAHAHA! Even rarer - I haven't actually modded a case for years!

*hangs head in shame*

That's fine, I haven't finished one in about 2 years. I keep getting distracted with shiny 'new' things

Hiya Guys , Sorry im late ! Wayne just told me the news of the forum so please give him a cookie :)/> Love the forum and glad to be here..Will have my Logs up as soon as possible.

Take Care Guys,

MybadOmen

Hey All!!!

I'm Paul Taylor and live in the UK

Not new to the world of Tech by any means (I many moons ago worked for Sega when they were churning out GG's, MD's etc prior to taking the fatal kicking from Sony), lets just say work now... Pays the bills lol

I have a reputation for an off the wall unorthodox approach to modding solutions and PC OCD; Overclocking is my other passion.

Thanks once again for the invite Bill :)/>

Hello, My name is Jake. I joined the mod brothers forum just before it went down. I started modding a few years ago, being inspired by Bill and other modder's crazy rigs.

HP from Sweden and 32 years old, twins at age 4 living with me.

I´m pretty new into modding, but have a background in plastic/composite works and construction.

Right now i have alot of projects in the pipe and i´m mostly known for making strange things and not just mod a case with lights, i rebuild pretty much and go for my idea of a nice case.

Hello,

My Name is Scott, I live in Minnesota and I work as a CAD designer/tech at a machine shop that manufactures medical implants. Like many others I was inspired by Bill to get into the modding scene. I've been a PC enthusiast ever since high school and love designing custom PCs (Epic A380, Anti-Mac, NVIDIA Spider PC, Phobya Case design II). About a year ago I was recruited to RedHarbinger as their lead engineer/CAD designer and have worked to develop the Cross desk.

I love PC racing games, I am a bit of a car nut and I enjoy a good IPA every now and then.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm Cody. I live in the Dallas area. I'm a college student and recently (last night) discovered a workshop on campus where I will be able to continue modding through school. I started modding after watching MNPCTech videos over and over when I was 16. I fried my mom's Dremel on second mod. I've only hurt myself a few times. :)/> Look forward to modding with you guys!

Hey all! I'm Ben and I run phenoptix, a UK based Purveyors of Cool Things! I've been a fan of MNPCTech for a long while and I'm the owner of a Special Edition Copper Ruler!

I'm a modder myself and have done mainly console mods in the past, along with house mods that I'm forced to do by my wife! The forum already has a great buzz and I'm really looking forward to watching it and helping it take shape! We have our own section where we tout our wares and may even give stuff away. We'll also be posting some how tos and reviews. We have lots of LEDs, Arduinos, Raspberry Pis and a laser cutter, so there should be a lot to see!

Hey guys! Already know several of you and looking forward to meeting the rest...you might know me as longroadtrip on a few other forums, but my name is Tim and I live in the Denver area. Been a modder for about 20 years now...ever since I put that window in an old Packard Bell :o/>

Anyways...Looks like there are some amazing builds going on in the logs! Happy to be here!

Greetings!! :)/>

Just an old timer lurking about to see what you all are up to. Might even have a work log to post soon if I can ever find time/space and money to truly get started on it.

**EDIT**

oh wow... lol, I guess I'm a newbie ;)/>

Greetings!! :)/>

Just an old timer lurking about to see what you all are up to. Might even have a work log to post soon if I can ever find time/space and money to truly get started on it.

**EDIT**

oh wow... lol, I guess I'm a newbie ;)/>

Welcome to the noob from a fellow noob

Good to see you here bro!

Hey guys hows it going ? some / if not all you guys will know me as Steve Henry on facebook :)/> just thought i would stop by and say hi , btw i'm gonna be trying some mayhams coolant very soon B)/> soon as i'm done doing all my case / loop mods .

take care

Hello all! I'm Darryl and live in Texas. Been poking around forums for a few years now. I used to be a moderator on The Mod Brothers forums and saw lots of great work logs. Already found some outstanding ones on here! Glad to meet everyone.

Hello!! I am like the user name says. A pc junkie all the way around. I like to game, mod, overclock and just tinker. :)/> I also like to fish and ride my wakeboard. Maybe when I'm not swamped with mods and servers to build I'll get a chance to finish putting my 62' ragtop bug together. Until then I'll keep voiding someone's warranty. :)/>

Hi all I'm Peter. I've been fixing computers for a few years now and planning on building my first PC soon. I've already got the case. I've only recently gotten interested in modding them. I haven't actually modded anything yet as i don't have any of the tools required but once i can afford them I'll start modding.

This seems like a good place to learn so hence i joined. I also really like The Mod Zoo podcasts. Just awesome. :)/>

Hi everyone :)/>

Known as Waynio on forums, just left a forum with finally being too disheartened & this looks like an awesome alternative, my passion for modding is as high as ever, just my tollerance for haters has gone walkies, didn't take long at all for me that, it did only need a couple more gentle pushes for that. :D/>

My skin is pretty thick but not thick enough to continue at the place I frequented the most, considering the people who are running this ship I think I'll like it a lot here & I'll join in when I can. :)/>

Hope you welcome this stray occasionally mad dog (when bugged) to the zoo. :D/>