Kylevdm

Hello and Introductions

Hello all! I often hi through the SN Reaper N1 or Envious Mods. I've been building things since I was very young. A few years ago or so I dove in deep into the 3D print industry. After custom building and designing a laundry list of 3D printers; I found myself looking for a better way to flex my creative muscles.

After suffering a life threatening brain injury, I found myself looking at things differently. Mods became a large part of my life. The best thing that came out of the brain injury was my new found ability to look at design and case modding in a new way that I never thought possible.

I am very great flu to be a member of such a great forum filled with an awesome community of creative modders.

Hi, I'm Tesla (or TeslaDonald) from France. I'm 20 years old and live in Metz. I'm into PC building for around four years and into PC modding since early 2013 I think. I'm not really good with tools and don't have much space to work so I'm more active on Internet that in the workshop. I became moderator on modding.fr some months after my inscription and now I write some news and interviews for the website.

Came here after talking with Mettalicacid, to follow his worklog and happily found some friends like Ocool, Gizmo or MathMilitaryModding.

It's funny to see big names like Bill Owen or Mosquitto in those pages, and I discovered some new modders here.

Welcome Envious and Tesla!

It's funny to see big names like Bill Owen or Mosquitto in those pages, and I discovered some new modders here.

I'm not sure I belong in the list of "big names" along side Bill though :blink: lol

Hey guys, I'm Aaron and live in Lincoln NE.  I'm a professional automotive collision technician although I'm thinking about taking the hard road of going back and getting a new degree while maintaining a full time job.  Possibly in computer engineering.  I just recently became interested in case mods when placing my full tower (CM storm trooper) in my dedicated home theater.  It's just too much sitting under my screen.  I found the Deepcool Steam Castle and fell in love, but I wondered if I could take the look a bit further so here I am.

Hi everyone!

I'm Hanshin, a french modder currently living near Osaka, in Japan.

I've been a long time lurker here, always finding a lot of inspiration in all the work all you guys make.
I have some projects I'll soon share with you, and I hope some people will appreciate it as much as I had fun looking at all your builds so far!

See you!

Hi.  I'm Dave.  Just wandered in looking for a place to hang out, pick up some tips and tricks, pass on anything that I've picked up along the way, and just kind of see what cool things people are up to. Maybe something will inspire some crazy idea to try, or maybe I'll inspire someone else.  Who knows?

About me, well, I've had a love affair with computers since my first 486.  Got back into PC's 6 or 7 years ago after a short fling with Mac's, and have been slowly moving up the mod ladder.  You know, build a PC, tweak a few things, throw in some lights, tweak some more, overclock, build something newer and better, etc, etc. Last couple of years I started to get a little deeper with sleeving and making PSU covers, trying to clean up my rig.  And this year, I went all out and jumped in the Cooler Master Mod Contest, cause why not? You don't learn to swim with the fishes in the...wait...that isn't right.  I'll try to get a work log up at some time, but bear with me, I'm still trying to find my voice in my logs...and a room that doesn't remind you of your grandma's house...and the ability to use a camera......

Welcome Dave

you almost lost me at mac but I battled thru to read your introduction :)

Welcome aboard the Monkey train.

Hey Guys!

I'm James!  - From the US - college student on the East Coast currently. Computer major, gamer, I also work in the field so most of my day is in front of a screen in one way or another. I'm just getting into mods now, I've built my custom PC already, in a Rosewill Challenger ATX Mid-Size. You can check out my profile for more pics and information, i'll save the space on this thread. So yea! Just new to the modding community and open to ideas and suggestions on how to get started! First project idea is a plexi side panel window - excited to get started.

Stay Swelly

jameson1229

Hey all,

I'm Edward from Texas and have an itchy habit for computers, cars, and gaming. Haven't had major mods but I have built a few rigs. Also have allot of fabrication experience so my mods will mostly involve cutting, sparks, plastic weld, and lots of brutal pictures :).

If anybody wants to game add me on psn it's the same as my user name here dubnirie.

Look forward to contributing where I can and having a blast in the zoo.

Hello I am SiliconFanatic, known by the same name in Bit-Tech's forums. Long time lurker and poster there. Learned recently of these forums and decided to peak my head in here, seeing as sadly BT seems to be very dead of late, and partly because it's always nice to have a bit of variety.

Good to be here, and with a little luck my activity will spike :)

Hello I am SiliconFanatic, known by the same name in Bit-Tech's forums. Long time lurker and poster there. Learned recently of these forums and decided to peak my head in here, seeing as sadly BT seems to be very dead of late, and partly because it's always nice to have a bit of variety.

Good to be here, and with a little luck my activity will spike :)

Welcome to the Zoo! If it's variety you want, we've got it ;) Look forward to your shared projects here :)

Whats up guys - lurked for a while but just signed up yesterday. I know Bill (MNPCTEch) from years back @ WizD and ModNation as 2JSC. I've been following Bill and his adventures on YouTube and Facebook recently and decided to join up here because I'm always frequenting random forums. I built my first PC in 7 or 8 years last year. Specs in my sig.

Name is James by the way.