Kylevdm

Hello and Introductions

Hi everyone :)/>

Known as Waynio on forums, just left a forum with finally being too disheartened & this looks like an awesome alternative, my passion for modding is as high as ever, just my tollerance for haters has gone walkies, didn't take long at all for me that, it did only need a couple more gentle pushes for that. :D/>

My skin is pretty thick but not thick enough to continue at the place I frequented the most, considering the people who are running this ship I think I'll like it a lot here & I'll join in when I can. :)/>

Hope you welcome this stray occasionally mad dog (when bugged) to the zoo. :D/>

Read your thread this morning and searched a bit for any other forum you have might moved to without finding any, now i know where to look :)/>

Love your work, glad to know where to check out your further mods

Hi everyone :)/>

Known as Waynio on forums, just left a forum with finally being too disheartened & this looks like an awesome alternative, my passion for modding is as high as ever, just my tollerance for haters has gone walkies, didn't take long at all for me that, it did only need a couple more gentle pushes for that. :D/>

My skin is pretty thick but not thick enough to continue at the place I frequented the most, considering the people who are running this ship I think I'll like it a lot here & I'll join in when I can. :)/>

Hope you welcome this stray occasionally mad dog (when bugged) to the zoo. :D/>

What more can I say...

Left for pretty much the same reasons just a little bit earlier mate :P/>

Welcome to The Zoo fella ;)/>

Hello everybody, my name is Derek but i go by Darko (long story). i have just started to mod and i love it. i did my first build this year and am now hooked. i have all ready planed for another. i have all ready learned alot here at the zoo and hope to learn more. i found this site when i was looking for a new case to do a build. CyberPower on facebook showed the HAF XB and i liked it. so i started to look around and found the green machine here at the zoo. i am glad i did. i look forward to sharing with the fourm.

@Waynio, we're very happy to have you here, and I'm not ashamed to say "I LOVE YOU" .....and agree, There has been a real change of atmosphere in the community.

@Darko, Welcome! Thats awesome to hear! Brian's project with the Cooler Master HAF XB Watercool Build, is the first official one recorded and we're honored that he is sharing it with us.

Greetings and Welcome to the zoo Wanyio. I appreciate your assistance in the forums from time to time and know what a valuable addition you are to any group/forum/club...

So this is what happeend to a bunch of the old PimpRig-ers!

I'm Jon, the modder formerly known as godling on PimpRig. Good to see MasterP and a few others have made it over here.

Also wanted folks to know that I am the lucky recipient of the Ostrog that Bill gave away! :)/> Already have some mod ideas I want to do, but have to finish up a project I started over at Bit-Tech before I move on.

Best to all!

-Jon

Greetings Mod Zoo Animals!

I'm Ron, aka RcRon7

I have been doing mods and builds for about 10 years now. I may not actually do a MOD every year, but I'll tweek an existing mod here and there and I have 5 complete Case Mods under my belt so far. I have built many more systems than that however.

I like Cars, Computers, Gaming, and Family.

Well darn, I somehow missed this thread.

My name is Brian aka odinlives. I have been building computers since 1988 and first got into it in high school when they actually offered what was then called microcomputer repair. From day one I was fascinated with being able to adjust the head speed of a 5.25" disk drive using an oscilloscope and removing bios chips that were bad back when that's how it was done. My first internet experience was going on what was called "bulletin boards" back then and just being able to read text that others had posted up.

I own a small security company called Thor Surveillance and we specialize in CCTV, Computer Repair & Networking.

I have been modding for the last few years and I am grateful to have somehow landed in the middle of such a great bunch of people in the industry who are very supportive of my projects and who so freely share their knowledge.

I've always watched what Bill has done over the years and it inspired me to let my creative side start contributing to what we call modding today. There are quite a few others like Lee Harrington and a long list of people I look up to.

I'm currently working on a project for CES which is an honor and a privilege to have a list of reputable companies backing you on a computer mod. It can also put a lot of pressure on you especially when you get handed a case to mod with only 60 days to do it in...lol

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and if anyone ever needs any help or technical advice feel free to start a thread and I'm sure all of us here will be glad to help you.

Hello to all!

Thanks for letting me in and hope that even with little time i can meet you all, i'm truly liking TModZoo way of work, content and spirit.

I'm Shuper' Luu' aka Luís Alves from Portugal, 21 years. I mod since 2005 and some of you maybe know me from moda'a'foca, a modding team at Portugal.

I've almost 25 modding/casemods done (some little experiments in paiting for example, so not truly big number), 5 prizes at the biggest modding contest Lan Party at Portugal (XL PARTY, 5 times i'd go, 5 awards hehe) and i've represent Portugal in Campus Party Europa 2010, as 80 of the best Europe modders. (this is me saying i'm good, but not that really)

I like to mod, like to try new things, developt new tricks, share with people, to sketch and scratch it from zero to perfection. I like big worklogs, truly big big big worklogs, read them all and all the text, photo and videos (i like triple content).

No words can describe what modding is for me, is unique and i've tons of fun and be happy with it.

I will try take some time to post mine project here too, is a comunitty that deserve it and i will start posting here too,

Hope you like this young Portugal guy work, is a pleasure to share with you this little "home".

Im Daniel,im a confirmed idiot with a penchant for high speed grinders and copper.....

When im not maiming myself,I enjoy walks in the park,romantic dinners with ladies and epic survival zombie horror games.

I have a dog who,quite frankly,is better than me at plumbing rigs.

:huh:/>

Hello guys, Names Jeremy and I hail from the tick infested woods of Arkansas. Been modding since 2010 but my first mod was only posted this spring.

I like old school and budget mods, I am currently working on a 2005 Inwin Q2000 server tower and a Old tabletop radio. And I have about 50 dollars into my next mod which is being shipped to me now. I'll be posting on here as well from now on. Glad to see all the legends of modding gathering here!

Hi modding friends, Kier is also in ;)/>

Real name Richard but hiding behind the name "Kier"

Have made some builds in the past, and planning to make much more

36 years young Dutch guy. Hobby's are my two kids, my wife and modding...what else???

Great to be here and hoping to post some builds in the future on this great forum.

Hi, im Devin

fairly new to PC modding, honestly just needed a new pc and found it cheaper to build what i needed vs buy one out right and just get what they give you... once i had it all together i realized it wasnt that attractive to look at and went online to buy new cases, and as i got to lookin at pictures i realized that most of the really neat cases were custom modded. this spiked my interest and got me drawing up ideas.

only took me 2weeks to build and mod my first pc ever. was alot of fun and is now probably an addiction...

i work in the gunshow business

live in the great state of texas!

anyways, looking forward to getting to know some people and getting great ideas for future builds!

Heey boys and girls!

I am Kenneth from Holland and i am into modding since the early Year 2000

Now 12 years later i still do my thing, and i think many of the guys here will even know that :)/>

I am loving this forum already! all the good modders under 1 roof :D/>!

Heey boys and girls!

I am Kenneth from Holland and i am into modding since the early Year 2000

Now 12 years later i still do my thing, and i think many of the guys here will even know that :)/>

I am loving this forum already! all the good modders under 1 roof :D/>!

Another familiar face :D/>

Welcome to the Zoo k.3nny

Okay Bill, I finally decided to sign up ;)/>

For those who don't know me already, I'm Alex Venz and am currently hiding out in Southern California's high desert. I started Petra'sTech/Petra's Tech Shop in 2005, designed water cooling parts, whipped up some standalone biocides for folks to use, introduced EK to the US market, did some controlled testing, did some consulting within the industry, argued with Gabe (Swiftech) a lot, spent a billion hours on the phone with Danny (D-Tek), helped hobbyists like iandh turn their hobby into a business, blah, blah, blah, sold PTS at the end of 2009/start of 2010, blah, blah, blah... and, much to my wife's amusement (read: annoyance), it doesn't really feel like I've made much progress since then.

I've been ripping computers apart and occasionally putting them back together again since I was around 8 years old but I also dabble in photography, graphic design, web design, doing IT work, tinkering with server stuffs, C&R firearms, cars, microcontroller programming, picked up some circuit theory from my wife, etc., etc... I'm a bit of a generalist, really.