Kylevdm

Hello and Introductions

Welcome Alex!

Great having another respected individual from the Industry who isn't afraid to speak their mind B)/>

*Danny is elusive and maybe reclusive?...like a true mad scientist... would love to chat with him someday...

Hello!

My name is Johan, 20 years old and living in the snowy Sweden. Been modding PCs since Ive got my first computer. I love acrylic and mini-itx!

Hi guys-

Bob Stewart aka. BOBDBONE and also BS Mods.

I am from the great northwest in the U.S. where it rains 99.736 % of the time. So there is lots of indoor time for modding!

I am a car nut and love anything cool, fast, loud, etc. I have always restored and modified cars but changed over to case modding in the last few years. I also enjoy dirtbikes and I used to compete in 100 mile desert races, and some motocross.

My builds usually have something that nobody has ever done before. I do a lot of experimenting and I love the wow factor when something works out well. I have several builds that have been seen in magazines, MOTM, trade shows, etc.

My skills come from my early days as a machinist, and automotive restoration. I do all my own work, painting, welding, fabrication, wiring, etc.

It's so nice to have a big group of us with the same love for modding all in one place.

Hi everyone!

Al from Michigan here. Been a fan of Modding and Bill O since I joined OCN back in 2005. Modding since 1978 when I connected 4 30 gallon garbage bags to the air system to cool the IBM 360 Model 90 that kept crashing on me during operations.

I found my mission and purpose doing this thing we all love for PCs 4 Vets Auction builds and appreciate all the guidance, support and commaraderie of you friends and our groups in facebook.

MOD ON'

senMedal-of-Honor-Hero-92869.jpg

Hey Guys! My name is Nick, and I'm from the Metro Detroit area...

20054367.jpg

I'm 22 years old I started my own business 'SchaibleTech' in 2011 fixing, building and modding PC's. The bulk of my work is definitely fixing them because mods are not in high demand. I work as a Network Administrator at a k-8 Charter School and and currently going to school for the same thing. Computers and technology literally give me boners and I can't wait to get to know all of you and pick your brains. My current project is the HydroSixty, a water cooled xbox in a PC case. Check the link if ya'd like :)/>

Worklog on BitTech

Worklong on www.schaibletech.com

Thanks guys and I hope you all have a good day!

Hi Nick, and I'm from the Metro Detroit area too...

20054367.jpg

I'm from the suburb of Canton, Michigan.

We'll have to meet up sometime and mod some. Good to meet a Homie Modder.

Yo whats up party people! I'm James, 22 from sunny old England. Some of you may know me from BitTech and off various mechanical keyboard forums. I'm currently completing my own watercooled project, Project Evolution. I have a build log up on BitTech and will have a mooch about sticking up on this here Mod Zoo too. I make custom cables and computers for my work at the moment, which you can check out here www.facebook.com/PexonPCs if you wish. Thanks for having me onboard and take care everyone.

Idk if I've intro'd myself or not, but 8 pages of stuff is a LOT to sift through, lol. Anyway, I'm PM_DMNKLR (obviously), on some forums it's PMDMNKLR or PM DMNKLR, but everywhere possible I use the underscore. Anyway, I'm 31, live in Indiana with my wife and kids, am currently a house husband, a (whenever I can afford the time and money) modder, gamer, blogger, etc. Many know me, many do not, so if you're interested in knowing more, lemme know, thanks! Glad to see so many familiar and unfamiliar faces in here btw!

Hey guys, I'm the new guy ^^ My name is Desislav Lesov, I'm 22 years old. I live in Bulgaria, Eastern Europe. I'm just getting into water cooling and modding.

It's awesome to be a part of your forum.

Cheers!

Hey bro, glad to see you popping your head in here :)/>

Hey everyone :)/>

I'm Nate or Editor22, I'm from the UK and have loved building things since I was a little lad. Started with scratch builds a few years ago and have since turned it into a hobby / business with E22.

Nice to see a fresh forum with some good old faces around :)/>

Hello I am jj_Sky5000 From The midwest, IN , I am a boring monday through friday idependent Insurance agent, A family man raising 3 awesome boys with a very supportive amaizing wife, I play alot of golf , basketball (Player/ coach my son) and softball(player/coach) weather permiting, I also Mod sum when time is permitting, It a great hobby and I enjoy modding because I get to use my creative side. I am competive at a few pc games and run a resurected lan party in Fort Wayne, fortLAN.org. So if you do follow any of my work logs and i dont update it for a while, i just might be out enjoying life :)/>

Hey guys, my name is Jay. I have been into building computers since I was in high school back in 1999. I started modding shortly after, but never did anything too major or crazy. I started following MNP Techs and Mod Men Show and since then, I've been modding even more now. I am guarenteed to make you laugh OR smile..

Hi My name is mike. I'm a new modder living in Oklahoma USA. I'm close to finishing my first mod a rebirth of an 800D. It seems to be coming out very good for my experience level! Low Low. I'm not sure what happened I just wanted to put a 200mm fan in the window where I thought it should be. when I didn't mess that up the bug hit me. Great! just what I needed another addiction ha ha. I love this forum and the people freely sharing techniques is helping me a lot. I'm a few weeks from finishing the 1st stage of my rig and couldn't be more hyped up looking at the incredible mods here. I enjoy the learning curve when you are gaining skills and doing thing you never thought you could do. bla bla mini rant sorry my enthusiasm got away with me.

My name is Yang, from China. I finished my graduate school in May, 2012, and acquired my master degree in Industrial Design from Savannah College of Art and Design; I am currently job hunting.

Computer has been a huge part of my life since 1997 when I went to high school. As my profession requires, I use 3d modeling and rendering tools a lot, and that is another reason that I developed such an ethusiasm in building and modding computers.

My first big project is here:

Before that, I built several systems for friends and family, and I did some refinement to my Silverstone RV-03 case.

Hello everyone :)/>

It would appear I am one of the young guns here. 21 year old college student in the twin cities MN getting my BS in Biology. Not sure what I want to do with it, will most likely get my Master of Public Health and (in my dreams) work for the WHO. Not too worried about it at all,I enjoy flying by the wire, but dont mistake me for being lazy. :lol:/> Ive built 8 or so PCs, modded 2 extensively. Once my family found out, I became tech support for my entire extended family :P/> I love case modding, and am a case mod editor over at overclock.net. I would mod more but money always comes into play. Outside of nerdiness I enjoy four wheeling, traveling, trying new foods, and hanging out with my friends and girlfriend. I am minnesota nice, so dont think twice about talking to me about anything. Also, I enjoy emoticons :)/>

Hello all Pob here, some may remember me from the modbrothers forum

I've been a bit out of the loop recently and only just found out about this so here I am. ;)/>

Hopefully having a modding only forum will spur me into modding again :D/>