Sign in to follow this  
Patto

Unboxing Video's

Hi Guys

I was just about to build a PC for my cousin and was looking at all the hardware thinking that It would make some good unboxing video's.

what are peoples thoughts on unboxing video's and would anyone like me to do some ?

nothing too special just a mid level gaming PC

Unboxing videos have their place in the online world but I like ones that avoid spending a ton of time reading specs off the box and show that to death.  Most people know the little details already so keeping it to a short specs list is good (and any oddball items written on the box, sometimes they are amusing).  Focus on the packaging quality, your initial impressions as you take things out, look/feel of the component and be honest about it.  Sometimes people just want to see what it looks like and what it actually comes with.  I know that's usually the only reason I watch an unboxing. :)

Unboxing will be the first 20 seconds of the video and the rest will be a guide to volt modding the parts, right...?  <_<