If you are having any issues logging in please contact: kyle@themodzoo.com

If I have this cool Case I will upgrade my current running hardware. In my country It is very rare to have such cool Modded case. No body have them!! So I want to win this and be the first to open the eyes of Tech lovers in Bangladesh. :)

Love the case mod.  Only change I would make to it would be change the side window to clear to make it easier to see the components.

As far as a build goes.....

Mobo: Asus ROG board to keep with the red color scheme.

CPU: Intel i7-4770K (Cause thats about the most I could spend on a CPU)

GPU: Nvidia GTX 770 (Paint the outer casing of the card white and mod the side logo to be Red)

PSU: Modular Powersupply with single sleeve cables mostly white with a few Red accent wires on each grouping. 

CPU Water Block: Bitspower Summit EF (Again going with a white cpu block to help keep a consistant color scheme)

Radiator: Duel 120 or maybe 140, if it fits, also painted white to match the case.

Clear Tubing with Mayhem's Red coolant and all white compression fittings.

Finally a few White LED lights pointed into the case to help illuminate it and make it easier to see all the parts.  I put so much effort into the detail of eveything, I like to have the case well lit so that you can really see all of those details.

The rest of the parts like HDD, SSD, have little bearing on the final look of the project.

Thank you and let me know what you think.

If I won this.....

First... Newegg Credit Card would come out of wallet without wifes knowledge

Second... Fill cart with amazing parts for a wicked LAN system for Quakecon 2014

Third.... Drink so many bawls and monsters at Quakecon gaming like a machine that I forget all time and space that i'm in...

Fourth.... The massive amount of regret and feces generator chewing i'll receive when Newegg statement comes in mail...

but finally... Enjoy having a badass case from the MNPCTech!!

I honestly don't think i'd change anything on it at all due to the fact I respect the modder and would just enjoy having a case done by him.

heeeccckkk yea

If I had this case, I wouldn't do anything to it cosmetically. You guys did such an awesome job with it. It looks sick! White, black, and red actually happens to be my favorite color scheme, so I think that's just absolutely sweet. I actually built a low budget, most bang for the buck rig with the same color scheme a while back for a friend of mine (so unfortunately I was unable to keep it). I recently sold my gaming rig for some cash towards a car, so I've actually been saving up some money here and there to build another one and replace it (because I don't have one right now!). This case would be so cool for that. My computer savvy friends and the kids in my IT class would envy me. I'd probably throw a really nice eight core CPU in it. Something top of the line or close to it. Then I'd pop in  a GTX 660ti that I've been hanging onto that has a really nice water block installed on it. I'd of course water cool that and the CPU using some tubing that matches the overall color scheme. Probably eight gigs of ram (the match the colors) on whatever kind of motherboard I get. Probably a $100+ black motherboard. 80 Plus Gold PSU. Maybe get some cables that go with the rest of the colors as well. All the works, and maybe a small light. One that's just bright enough to illuminate my hardware, depending on how it looks without the light. I'd be looking for a subtle glow, not something over the top bright. It's really cool of you guys to do giveaways like this by the way. So thanks on behalf of all of the viewers and fans/subscribers of your Youtube channel such as myself.

I would not put custom watercooling in it, it is really not a good value for money deal for me. I would rather invest in a x40/g10 combo for my gpu. It is running very hot for some reason while running heavy games.

Setup list

I5-4570, cooled with cooler master seidon 120

G1 sniper b5 motherboard

Gainward gtx 770 4gb phantom edition

1tb WD black HDD

Kingston V300 120gb SSD

16gb corsair vengeance RAM

NZXT HUE RGB light controller

My gpu does not have any flashy green lights like the referance card does, so it can fit in nicely with the red case. With the NZXT light controller I can make it blend in even better by having red internal light. I'm not sure but I think I would experiment with white light to make a cool contrast to the bright red outside.

I think that this case would make my pc look very eye catching and I would really enjoy trying to build in an R4 for myself.

I would not put custom watercooling in it, it is really not a good value for money deal for me. I would rather invest in a x40/g10 combo for my gpu. It is running very hot for some reason while running heavy games.

Setup list

I5-4570, cooled with cooler master seidon 120

G1 sniper b5 motherboard

Gainward gtx 770 4gb phantom edition

1tb WD black HDD

Kingston V300 120gb SSD

16gb corsair vengeance RAM

NZXT HUE RGB light controller

My gpu does not have any flashy green lights like the referance card does, so it can fit in nicely with the red case. With the NZXT light controller I can make it blend in even better by having red internal light. I'm not sure but I think I would experiment with white light to make a cool contrast to the bright red outside.

I think that this case would make my pc look very eye catching and I would really enjoy trying to build in an R4 for myself.

Brilliant looking case Bill, the circuit design really works for me :)

If I was lucky enough to win this case, I'd move my exitsting system into it. I'm currently running:

- Asus M5A97 R2.0 Motherboard

- AMD FX - 4100 Quad core

- 24GB DDR3 1600mhz ram

- 1TB Sata HDD

- 500GB Sata HDD

- 250GB Sata HDD

- AMD Radeon HD 6870

It's not the most upto date system, but it runs very well for gaming :D

While i love the white look with the red window and panels, I must admit, i'd change it to black. I think it would look more intimidating that way, but thats just my opinion. Apart from that though, i wouldn't change anything else. Maybe water cooling if i had the cash and run some red UV colour through it to add a neon effect inside, but thats it.

daayumn nice looking case.

Edit: I've now got a corsair h55 (I believe of the top of my head) on my PC and upgraded to an Ssd HDD of 128gb. Man does it make a difference to the performance :-)

I've been thinking about the design and if I were lucky enough to win this case I'd also add some sort of fan controls for gaming conditions.

It would such a nice upgrade compared to my antec 302. It has served me well but it lacks the ability to mount big radiators and only has two ssd mounts. Would like more options that what I have now.

Hi i am  13 years old  and if  i had this case .. i will put it in my next and first build ever !! and i will say too everyone hey look my feces flinging badass case that i got form mnpctech !! i will put in this a i5 4670k , a corsair h100i and a gtx 770 and if i got more money mabye i will get a 780 

i really hope i win this sexy case !

and i thinks that you guys are doing a greate job !

thanks you

Oli

If ever I would be given the chance to have this case, I will brag about it every single day in my facebook, youtube, g+ and my gaming community. This would be the very first modded case I could possibly have because I'm only using generic cases (I cant afford to buy one for myself). Please let me have this. :(

With as the contest ends, and 8 days after it will be my birthday on May 23rd and I will be 43 years young. I am in need of a new case and with the color scheme and this modd; it would be awesome to have a full EK WATER COOLING build.( I do not know if the case could accomidate a 400L tube reservoir for a future build.) But, how about a build with red and white tubing from primo chill, a red top flow meter, EK SUPREMACY RED TOP cpu cooler, red and wite fittings from primochill, and 1 0r 2 rads from EK  to round out the build with white DNOC Carbon fiber on each rad. These are just some ideas with just looking at this awesome build of the R4.

Hello there!

What you made is one great masterpiece, this case looks awesome! If i win i would stuff it with my it 2500k(air cooled)+ gtx 560ti, this is my current spec but this case would serve me for long years. I never kept any of my cases on table but this one desrves it!:)

Thanks for the chance!

Love this case mod. looks really clean but it stands out too.

I have a black and red MSI Z87 G45 Gamer motherboard and would build with that and a new i5-4670K.

This (whether or not I win this case) will be my first real water cooled build.

To win this case would be an absolute honor and I also have won this year from Fractal Design and reviewed the Node 304 white, which was amazing to me.  I would cherish this case and probably just stare at it and think to myself, Bill Owen modded this! Just knowing that, is all I need.  But I would honestly love to make this into my first ever water cooling build. Thanks for another awesome giveaway and to all my new friends here! Peace!!!

well... if i had that case i would put a ASUS Sabertooth Z77 with 32 GB of 1600 corsair vengeance ram, an i7 3770, a Seagate barracuda 2 TB hard drive, a corsair AX 760, and an evga GTX 760 in it and game until my fingers fall off