Hello to all!
Thaks for that great giveaway! 

If I win this beautiful case, I will continue this build in high tech japan style with red, white and steel color scheme, maybe with some sci-fi samurai logo on the front panel and put inside new Haswell cpu with some MSI z97 mainboard with some custom cover :rolleyes:

I would try to stick with the color scheme. Ive always wanted to have a rig that sorta matches but ive never had the funds to try and get the stuff that I actually wanted instead of whatever was on sale/cheapest. Id probably throw in an Asus Maximus mobo, I5-4670K, Corsair Vengeance Pro ram, custom red and white or red and black cabling and a Asus gtx 760.

I'd use it as the case for my main PC. Would be awesome to win this amazing case. I think remember hearing you talk about this mod on a podcast a while ago. A big thank you to Bill for doing this giveaway. :)

First off glad to see so many new members in here, hope you all stick around and check out the Zoo's offerings. Secondly, Bill the video  you linked to is set to private and isn't viewable. And third, Good luck to all that enter. Your not going to be disappointed by the pure awesomeness that is Bill's work. I am completely amazed by what he does.

I have plans to build a system based upon the ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition (or its successor).

This case appears to be a perfect design to highlight & complement the build (if mobo & cooling fit).

Would need MNPCTECH/Bill Owen & The Mod Zoo expertise for planning & installing a high-end, redundant pumps, acrylic tubing (UV Red & Silver) liquid cooling system that would fit, look good, & be reliable. Reservoirs would probably be externally mounted to the case rear, with maybe one on the side in a cut-out in front of the case side window, or possibly at the front panel area (or maybe in all three areas). 

All components of the sys would be custom liquid cooled, mobo, CPU, Video, RAM, HDD, Brain Housing Group, Testicus Maximus, etc.

Cabling would be individually sleeved w/ Black, Metallic Blood Red, & Metallic Silver themed. Mobo power, molex & SATA power lines would use these same colors, but each category would be cabled slightly different.

Additional mods will be simple & understated in order to not clash with the existing excellent project, and not look gawdy.

The only exception would be getting the liquid cooling setup to fit and look good.

P.S. I am also considering the inclusion of a CZ-75 pistol cut into the case with the outline exactly matching the pistol. The CZ-75 would be a matte black, function cut-away demo model {non-firing}, with the mechanical function cut-away areas highlighted in red.

If I happened to magically win this case, I would probably scream like a little fan girl for about 34 minutes locked in my room. Then once the case arrives, I would use it to finish my first gaming build and show it off to every single person that comes to my house... even the Schwan's man.

Build a watercooling loop in it take it to all the lan parties and make everyone say WAAOW, then i would tell them it was from this awesome giveaway Themodzoo made. 

The case already has such a strong white/red theme going I would want to stick with that aside from the addition of some black highlights. I'd look at what I could modify, create, or buy that would compliment the existing acrylic elements such as the combination of white/red primochill grillz acrylic radiator gril, and either hard acrylic tubing with mayhems white or white flexible tube. I'd definately get a motherboard with armor and paint it white with black circuits on top. I'd look for water blocks I could cover with white vinyl or paint matte white, sleeve the cables in white&red, add white/red leds. Might also be interesting to give the front cover some additional visual interest by tapping a hole in the middle for a round reservoir window, a slim drive opening, or engraving some additional circuitry.

Oh, where to begin. 

My system would be an AMD system because it's more affordable and because of the color theme. I probably would watercool it with the prefilled system (corsair) .

I graduated from the college a year ago, then I had a back surgery that cost me a lot of money, so I'm trying to save on anything I can. 

I would like to say thank you for this opportunity to win this masterpiece! I really wish I win this beautiful case, although, with MY luck, I thought it. 

Thanks again! 

I would use this case for my next build. That won't be for a while but I still will need a sick case, and this fits that. Would put the new i7 and Nvidia card in it and water cool it. Keep the color theme as well. Then sleeve my own cable as I always do. Lots of fun ahead.

With that case, I'd make my first custom build, with:

• Probably an Asus Maximus motherboard
  • Probably an Intel 4670k
  • 1TB SSD (Probably Samsung)
  • At least 8GB RAM
  • 500W PSU
  • Ubuntu 14.04

I would wait a bit before buying an aftermarket CPU cooler and graphics card, because I'm not a huge gamer or overclocker. I know. Stone me to death and do what you have to do. lolz

I hope I win! (I know I won't...)

Welcome to all the new guys!

This is a really cool giveaway. I personally have no need for a case.

Great offer from the MNPCTECH team and Fractal!!

Good luck everyone.

If I got this case is would probably upgrade from my amd to an i5 and a nice gigabyte motherboard. I would also put a ssd into my current setup and a second r9 290x and run sli. Maybe if I can find a video card block I would even throw in water cooling with some cool red liquid to match the case and also get white tubing to match as well.

If i had this case, I would take it to build my new pc ther, the red would go perfectly with the asus mars, maybe il open a fan at the back of the case to make airflow to the motherboard and finaly i wold put it in my desk like the best computer ive ever had