Hanoverfist

The Green Manalishi

@alpenwasser  It sure does make life easier if you paint a lot..

Helps to create this kinda stuff

Now those are some nice pump housings. :D

And yeah, if I ever do more painting than the occasional bit I'll

definitely make my own booth. I have the space for it, might as well

make use of that.

Now those are some nice pump housings. :DAnd yeah, if I ever do more painting than the occasional bit I'lldefinitely make my own booth. I have the space for it, might as wellmake use of that.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.  :D

Cheers!

Created an account just to follow this build after seeing that candy paint. Looks like it's going to drip all over when those fans start spinning! So deep you can fall into it! Great job sir!!!!

Created an account just to follow this build after seeing that candy paint. Looks like it's going to drip all over when those fans start spinning! So deep you can fall into it! Great job sir!!!!

Welcome to the Zooooo! Very happy to see others enjoy this.. Lots more to come.

Great polish on that Fan controller Mark.  It's great to see this shaping up. This looks to be your best one yet!

DAzMode - Sweet!

Thanks Brother..

I thought Brandywine´s paintjob would be hard to improve in this project, I was wrong, fantastic!

Hello my friend ...good to see you.

Very good color choice for your theme. seems to make it standout just enough from the lime progress is coming along swell. :)

Very good color choice for your theme. seems to make it standout just enough from the lime progress is coming along swell. :)

Thank you my friend...Slow but sure...

so glad i found this.  I am actually doing a green/black build/mod for my wife on a gigabyte z5s and i haven't been able to find a spray paint that matches the green.  now i know an alternative.  sweet.  love the feet too!

so glad i found this.  I am actually doing a green/black build/mod for my wife on a gigabyte z5s and i haven't been able to find a spray paint that matches the green.  now i know an alternative.  sweet.  love the feet too!

Good luck..