Continuing with their line of aluminum Legacy cases, Rosewill is coming out with its W1 mITX case soon.  The case looks pretty decent with a 140mm fan in the front and rear and up to a 280 combo in the ceiling.  Provided it's aluminum, this might be a fun case to cut into.  Rumors are a review is imminent B)

Rosewill_Legacy_W1_Gaming_PC_Case_mITX_T

Link to Rosewill's page about the W1: http://www.rosewill.com/landingpage/legacy_w1/

Yeah vastly different on the inside for sure, much wider, I liked the design of the ncase but not the price, it'll be interesting to hear what this will sell for and its quality.  This brand has really come a far way from what it started out as imo.

Yeah I remember when they showed up on Newegg and found out they were their brand.  I remember some of their earlier products had sharp edges and punch outs etc.

Very cool that you guys are getting a review model, I'll be looking forward to the review, are you guys doing video or just web based review?

Hearing lots of people says it's ripoff of nCASE, ...other than minimalistic black exterior, they're completely different designs.... If anything, I would trace it's DNA to CaseLab's Mercury