Sign in to follow this  
Bill Owen

Episode #8 Guest, "Who can it be now?"

I'm very excited to record Episode #8, Our next Guest is well known throughout the Modding Community. They're articulate, passionate, funny, and not afraid to share their opinion about EVERYTHING. It should be a lot of fun!

Hmmm, Who could it be?

I lIke the Reference to 'Men at Work' great song-hey Bill im still p*ssed that you never replied to my question about your aluminium milled case feet :P/>

Its ok i bought them anyway-great addition to my case.

Hey Bill, how the hell did you find that rig(and on a Greek site as well lol!) im stationed in Greece, so i posted on that site initially, but ive been on OCN (shhh dont mention rival sites :rolleyes:/> ) for a while-yes thats what it looked like when i first started out, ive subsequently learned alot from guys like you(thanx v much btw)-watching your vids, reading posts in various forums, it all adds up, the only thing i still have in that rig now are your case feet, and the actual case itself-everything else was upgraded and changed-that was a mess.

i'll be switching to the Fractal that you guys talked about a few shows back, i also saw your vid, and that sealed the deal for me.

You do know that i was kidding about the case feet right? sry if you thought i was being serious mate :-)

Ok im about to go and listen to #8 'Dyed Laughter' so im guessing its about various dyes, or maybe Micks dyes(mayhems) keep up the good work-without guys like you, we beginners have no way of measuring our progress, nor gain inspiration.

stay safe mate :)/>

Haha! I looked at your photo and thinking he bought the feet before we started our Podcast....When you get as many inquiries as I do, the internet conditions you have to treat every one as legit, or you may offend somebody.

Glad to hear you found us! You will love Fractal.

We're passionate about the Podcast and this new community. I've met many cool people in last few days who I never knew followed our Podcast.

Ok, i guess i didnt explain myself clearly-the case feet were bought waaay before the podcast-what i was kidding about, was being p*ssed at not receiving a reply-i had sent an e mail enquiring about the case feet, again waaay back when i was a total noob, but i had sent it to your online store ;-)

As for finding you guys, it was more a case of follow the trail-i watch your vids, ergo its easy to get the info, and so i subbed the podcast, and have been a fan ever since-i see that i was correct aboutMick from Mayhem's. i have spoken to him many times over the last year-great guy. ive known him from as far back when a particular site was trying to trash him in a big way (you should know who i mean) and i used to tell him he will make it big, im glad to hear that i was correct-i guess my Msc in marketing had some use-lol.

Ok, i talk to much-so just keep up the good work-im now starting to go through your work logs one by one-great fun. tc mate :-)

One of the most enjoyable parts, I find anyway, about listening to these podcasts, is how different each person sounds compared to how one would imagine they do having spoken with them only in text form. This episode, naturally, was a great one. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire thing. Thanks for the info and the laughter.