bungwirez

The First Annual Dust Off

@Orange - :thumb: ...oops. wrong forum.

@EEL - I have one of those too, only for new ones, and it's in pretty heavy circulation. Burned through at least 10 this year.:( I need a new place to hold faucets too. I'm thinking about setting up an attic "shop" like I did with light fixtures.

I would be in as well but I do have a lame excuse.  Waiting on my parts from the fabricator and he is away from work until next Monday.  I know, don't say it!! :(

ugh, I´d love to say I´m joining in but I´m struggling right now and have been since april for time due to my new possition at my job V_V

I'll probably be there as a spectator... Due to some painting issues today it'll take me a while to fix them :x

Good luck on the dust offs everyone.  My project from years ago so no dusting off that.

Instead I will be be creating tons of dust, finishing the sheetrock in a bathroom and a closet :)

Watching the hangout now, i should have been on this one with all my projects :)
Need more time! Or less projects :P