Andrew_k

Looking for a surround monitor setup without borders? AOC has an answer.

I know a lot of people that are interested in 3 monitor surround setups, but really dislike the borders between monitors. Personally, I've gotten used to it and don't mind, but AOC has a new response for those people. A 23" monitor that is virtually borderless (they state 2mm). It would be fun to see three of these put together with minimal borders.

aoc-i2367fh,2-1-361657-3.jpg

The monitors are 1920x1080 resolution on an IPS panel, so colors should be spot on. It is available on Amazon for $189.

Source: http://www.tomshardw...er#xtor=RSS-181

These look really nice but after looking closer they don't have the vesa mounting if you're using a triple stand like the XFX one. Nice find though Andrew. I've actually gotten used to it on my 3 21.5" like you were saying, man I really wish those had the vesa :(/> I would definitely be looking to pick a few of these up. I wonder if they make some adapter that you could use the vesa mounting with them?

Dell also starts manufacturing these kind of 21:9 screens

Wonder if AOC really has 2mm borders.

I almost bought 3 x LG ips237.

They also advertise with 2mm borders.

However they are misleading everyone :/

In fact they just have 10mm borders cause of the viewable screen.

21831.jpg

LG makes screens for a lot of company's, not sure if they do for AOC

It is indeed. I'm not sure how much I like 21:9, but maybe it will grow on me. I'm running three 23" alienware (dell) monitors currently, and the next upgrade I'll be going back to IPS, and it would be nice to get some super slim edges too. My 55" Samsung led has some pretty slim borders, and it shouldn't be long before we start seeing more and more manufacturers move towards this for monitors as well.

I know a lot of people that are interested in 3 monitor surround setups, but really dislike the borders between monitors. Personally, I've gotten used to it and don't mind, but AOC has a new response for those people. A 23" monitor that is virtually borderless (they state 2mm). It would be fun to see three of these put together with minimal borders.

aoc-i2367fh,2-1-361657-3.jpg

The monitors are 1920x1080 resolution on an IPS panel, so colors should be spot on. It is available on Amazon for $189.

Source: http://www.tomshardw...er#xtor=RSS-181

Sexy looking monitors

The 27" i2757Fm are retailing in the UK for just £230 ($369/€285)

IPS for under 200 bones?! Must be de-tuned, at the very least. I've been dreaming of doing a multi-display setup for a while now...

As a graphics person it's a constant struggle trying to justify my pure hatred for garbage displays out there. My favorite is the "oh I got a 40" LCD for under $150! It's SWEET!". Queue up the soft groan out of my mouth. Rinse, repeat. There are gamer displays, and then there are real displays. But they all have their uses I suppose. Just depends on the user!