Hey everyone,

I'm new here but this forum is awesome and have awesome members who create realy nice stuff.

I'm sorry for my english but hope u can understand me enought to help me.

PS: I'm German :P

This is my rigg :

DSC_00131_zps75b6efa7.jpg

DSC_00141_zpsa56de810.jpg

DSC_00121_zps3794f7f9.jpg

DSC_00111_zps2b0b1b8b.jpg

DSC_00091_zps39682515.jpg

DSC_00101_zps47247bdf.jpg

So here is my question have u guys any idea how to make it looking better ? And maybe cooler ?

Do you need information about the pc-hardware i could use which isnt in that system ?

Zip tie ftw :D

Thank u but I dont know how i can cement the fan there i saw it like this in the NZXT Phantom 410 but i think for holder like this there is to less space :$

in my point of view the z11+ has for all wire to less space....

have you considered putting the fan in the side panel?  are you overclocking the video card?  if not i dont really see a need for the fan at all.

just cleaning up the wiring a bit in general will make a big difference. in my opinion.

No not really 'cause I like it to look inside the case threw the window. I overclock her only a little bit (from 1020 to 1030MHz) 'cause the driver isn't working very well and the card seemed to overheat althought the gpu fans are running with 80% of the whole performance.

I've the same oppinion but I made the wiring with the best of my knowledge what wasnt very easy cause of the NZXT fan controller and the cable from it. The only thing I can do more is sleeving the powerwire and remove the fan controller. :$

No not really 'cause I like it to look inside the case threw the window. I overclock her only a little bit (from 1020 to 1030MHz) 'cause the driver isn't working very well and the card seemed to overheat althought the gpu fans are running with 80% of the whole performance.

I've the same oppinion but I made the wiring with the best of my knowledge what wasnt very easy cause of the NZXT fan controller and the cable from it. The only thing I can do more is sleeving the powerwire and remove the fan controller. :$

what card is it exactly?  what are the temps on it? there is no way the card should be getting hot at all if that's all the overclocking you did.  have you considered re-applying the TIM on the card?

Its a MSI R9 280x 3G. 

At League of Legends 42 degree.

And i wanted to give it back but i waited to to long so the month i'd have to give it back was ended

What do you mean with TIM ?

I've to change the monitor holder so that the monitor will comme near the wall and isn't right in front

of my head if I'm sitting at my desk so

here the pictures

DSC_00151_zps735c45d2.jpg

first get it al little bit smalerDSC_00171_zpsf0c949af.jpg

then put it back

DSC_00181_zpse1d1ecb9.jpg

and finaly less space between wall and monitor :P

DSC_00211_zpsfe2cd514.jpg

and I've found this:

DSC_00231_zpsb0b6924b.jpg

DSC_00221_zps960ceb53.jpg

could be used....

and in a few days I'll start to make the window larger. I  want to cut a huge hole in the left side panel and cement a acryl glass in front of it. Do you guys have any tipps for me befor I get started ?