If you are having any issues logging in please contact: kyle@themodzoo.com

Ianovski

Bitfenix "Inspired by Nature"

Very nice work. The motherboard looks fantastic now, and back lighting the bamboo looks sweet. Maybe blue with something to make it shimmer/move to make it look like a bridge over a stream lol

Cool idea, but I don't really like it to combine 2 different colored LED's in one build. And since this is what i already got I think I'll keep it this way ;P But thanks!

Love the build.  The whole design concept and the materials give it a feng shui look . . . very nice.

Cheers

Fen

Haha yes, it came out great so far.

Loving how this is coming along.  Great stuff.

Thank you!

@ ianovski    have you ever heard of an Architect/Artist from the early 19 hundreds , era Art Nouveau called Frank Lyoyd Wright ( aka FLW) . his buildings sculptures and art were all based on nature. Also Charles Rennie Mackintosh. If not well worth a look. Some interesting stuff happening here. welldone..

This is seriously cool! I have a question, mounting the Motherboard to wood... how do you screw in the little mounting posts? it seems like it would strip the wood easily? is there a trick?

I was just looking through my older threads and I came to the shameful realisation that I never actually posted the final shots for this build… The silly thing is, I do have a couple of final pictures and the mod has already been disassembled.

Soooo, long overdue, THE FINAL PICTURES!

QQ1djvx.jpg

UcpYPKY.jpg

OLhvLjD.jpg

LTu3KQl.jpg

xc0th5h.jpg

UNa4agO.jpg

zgKVK4I.jpg

UkVzgSB.jpg

BEvUVcI.jpg

CwIECZC.jpg

Qr1GTIL.jpg

jB7nrMj.jpg

YLL1414.jpg

S20cEyZ.jpg

ArrnvZv.jpg

iaE7FEv.jpg

j4AHJFa.jpg

1e0faI9.jpg

w2B0dHf.jpg

m5C0rTc.jpg

lHseH29.jpg

That was it. Final pictures from this mod that started like 5 years ago. Still really satisfied with how it turned out, I just love bamboo. Anyway, let me know what you think and be sure to check out my latest mod:

I’ll be uploading the final pictures and a video for that one soon!

Cheers!

On 1/10/2019 at 12:31 AM, Bill Owen said:

sweet layout, really makes you look again, and again!

Thank you Bill. And yes, my goal was to make people look twice!

On 1/10/2019 at 4:04 PM, Mosquito said:

haha I thought this one looked familiar when Bill shared it!  It looks good :)

Haha thanks! It has been a while ago I must admit 😛 Could you tell me where Bill shared this?