Hello Munky,

If you have been having any issue registering, or logging in please email kyle@themodzoo.com.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Welcome to The Mod Zoo

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

307 posts in this topic

Testing...Testing... @Kylevdm , our gracious fearless leader, and head of the Munkey Party, has offered me a place to host my pics. You might have noticed project logs all over going black thanks to Photobucket, who decided to take everyone's work hostage unless they pay for their premium package. For the time being I've set up my sleeping bag between his couch and the record cabinet. I'll be slowly rebuilding my logs, but for now, I need to get something up, right?

17-7-1-1.jpg

-IT WORKED..*cough* I mean, Here's one of those classy ghetto clamping jobs I'm famous for. I have a piston rod slipped over the vice screw, and it's wedged with a block of wood.

17-7-1-3.jpg

-Needless to say, it slipped a little in the mill, but a little filling and filing will fix that. Now I need to make a pcb for this. -oooh. ow.

17-7-1-4.jpg

-One more odd thing going on the case: This was once a sink drain. Here I'm epoxying the gaps between flat-brass-thing and round-tank-thing.

17-7-1-7.jpg

-In preparation for making a pcb, I've been shopping and surfin'. I've picked up a bunch of electronic components, some blank pcb board, and these microscopic buggers. I'm not sure how I'm going to zero something in the mill I can't see. I'd love to know how they cut flutes into a sewing needle.

17-7-1-8.jpg

-On a side note: I've finally found some accent material for my next project. (Yeah, like I'm going to get time to finish THIS project.) I picked this up from acrilex.com, and it wasn't cheap. Hey, I'd much rather spend my cash on this than spend $400 to have someone host a lousy 130 megs of pictures. 

17-7-1-9.jpg

-This stuff opens up a lot of possibilities. It reacts to light and background colors very differently. Most standard plexi colors dominate whatever you put it over. 

Unfortunately, I'm back on the clock. -New house with many problems. Unfortunately, I have project log repair to do as well.

Oh, and I gotta find my sponsor banners somewhere in 3600 pictures. Thanks for looking. 

Hey, I'd much rather spend my cash on this than spend $400 to have someone host a lousy 130 megs of pictures

LOL I agree with that!

Looks like fun, glad to see you're back up and running

I had to dig down DEEP to find this worklog! BOY am i glad i did :D

I had no idea you have been making amazing mods like this...... it's 100's mods within a mod :wub: I'm keen to see all your log now pls mate can you send me a direct  when your set up.

Not sure what the policy on bumping older logs... but this is sticky worthy! 

Oops! a bump!

Thanks! :D I'm pretty sure I've seen your name around my logs. -A sticky in my own subforum. :lol: ...Maybe sticky Kyle's project..Hmm...

Essentially, If you see me here, it means I'm eating. I haven't had free time to do anything for months.