Hey there guys 'n gals, I just wanted to drop by again and show you my latest PC case review. I've more coming very soon as well, but this is my latest. Thanks for checking it out, and I'd appreciate any feedback you may have, either on here, on the article and/or on the YouTube video. *thumbs up*

Article url:

http://www.dragonblogger.com/review-deepcool-pangu-v2-sw-pc-case

Btw, I actually have 2 of this case, and my son wants 1 of them for his PC, so the Warhammer mod I was going to do last year is now being changed up a lot and done with 1 of these cases. We're both very excited for it, and when I start the post on there, I'll let y'all know. Hopefully it'll be very soon though. Anyway...

Oh yes, before I forget, our good pal Iggy "Zangza" Castillo also did a review and build-in with the Corsair Obsidian 450d as well: http://www.dragonblogger.com/unboxing-and-how-to-build-a-pc-using-a-corsair-obsidian-450d/ so check that out too, please, if you're interested. It really is done quite well and is very informative.

Finally saw/read the review, dude.  Good job.  Looking at the case construction and even some of the design choices, I'm wondering if perhaps Bitfenix shares the same manufacturing facilities as DeepCool (Logisys).  They're eerily similiar.

Deepcool cases are engineered and made by HAIXU factory.

I'm currently consulting a case brand that works directly with HAIXU. Case brands dictate the styling and hardware specs of cases, but HAIXU engineers dictate feasibility of the design for retail production. Aerocool and Bitfenix cases are also engineered and made by HAIXU.

http://www.haixu-case.com/en/products.asp?classid=1&typeid=16

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate all feedback (especially positive, haha). Also, thanks to Bill for finding that info out, it's not really surprising that they use the same engineers and manufacturers, given that it's been commonplace for practically the entire time we've had home computers. Obviously, the most memorable one is the Chieftec Dragon case, which had what, at least 10 other companies using the same exact (or slightly adjusted) case, but with different brandings on them?

Obviously, this is great business for Haixu, and the more oems that toss business their way, the better, but to a limited extent. I mean, there's only so much that a company can do for others before everything looks exactly the same (again, look at the Chieftec Dragon, for example), but at least they have some great business nevertheless.

The only thing I really wish was different, is that I wish these companies actually listened to what their customers want, but after discussing with some of the reps, all I keep getting is "well we just don't want to be like xxxx or xxxx, we want something unique" when attempting to explain why they made something the opposite of what we customers asked for and turned out to actually be what they claim they wanted it not to be. I mean, really, what's the point in asking for our input if you're just going to do the opposite anyway? I'm not claiming Deepcool's doing this, they actually don't even bother to ask our input at all and instead just have this apparently super-secret methodology with their designs (as you can see in my reviews, I clearly point out as much as I can muster, suggesting areas which need improvement and even giving suggestions on how it could be improved). I've had other companies, however, whose reps have actually told me exactly what I just stated.

We need more companies who are willing to not only listen to what we say, but to actually then go and apply it as well. Some are getting better, and noticeably so, but there's still a lot of room for improvement. Heck, having a Pangu V2 in my hands, I'm able to see every possible positive and negative w/out even putting a single piece of hardware into it, and even have ideas popping out at me like mad, regarding potential mods and such. I've had people ask me many times "How do you know how this works, without knowing all of the mathematical or scientific details?" and I've always had difficulty explaining it to them, and then I saw The Lego Movie. If you watch it, and see how the Master Builders see everything around them, that's how I see this stuff. It's kinda weird and difficult to explain, but that's really how it is. When I look at these PC cases, that's how I see them in my head, and I comb over every single detail I can, repeatedly, just to ensure I give as complete a review as possible.

Sorry about my multi-paragraph response, lol, my brain just kind-of kicked it into overdrive for a moment. B)