NocturneKittie

Fractal Design(Node 804) Future HTPC

While taking a break from modding for a bit during my Breast Cancer Fundraiser Event (which has been extended to Nov 21) I received this M-ATX case from Fractal Design. I am currently using it as my main PC, but it will eventually become a HTPC. Have not done much to it at this time, but plan on getting more parts from MNPCTech for this build eventually :D

So far I just removed the hard drive bays/trays and painted them in black. Also re-positioned it from top location to bottom.

DSCN0791_zps11c6c768.jpg

DSCN0895_zps61475cc9.jpg

DSCN0896_zps5f5c5339.jpg

DSCN0885_zpsfa07d8cc.jpg

Set up is temporary at this time, planning on getting ModZoo Monkey Badge (small) and black case feet so far. Will post updates here as soon as I can.

Another build! and the 804 is great case

*You need to get out of your cage more often Cheapskate...lol

Yes, another build lol. Kinda addicted to building PCs  :P Have two more planned as well  :huh: I know I'm a bit crazy, hey what can I say I'm Puerto Rican lol.

As I stated before I was serious about getting me a Monkey Badge, behold! With bloopers :O

DSCN0954_zpsc43a043b.jpg

Setting up to get started and yes I wore my safety glasses :p

DSCN0955_zps2172df15.jpg

DSCN0959_zps657998f5.jpg

Trying to decide on placement, looks good there to me :D

DSCN0961_zps22e2a36c.jpg

Oops, not going to lie placement should have been a bit higher. Also because of badge and  thickness the included screws were short. But I have replacement screws on the way. Thanks Bill :D

You are a productive builder, I have enough trouble with one at a time! Great to see your work, each of use put our personalities into our builds and I love all the variety of our members. Great to have you around here! 

You are a productive builder, I have enough trouble with one at a time! Great to see your work, each of use put our personalities into our builds and I love all the variety of our members. Great to have you around here!