noobas4urus

Sleek 707 and 703 towers from InWin

Capitalizing on the popularity of other sleek and minimalist cases on the market at the moment--see NZXT--InWin has announced two new cases to round out their offerings in the department.  While the 707 and 703 aren't the exotic cases from the company's concept line I love, they should offer a nice option to the gamer that wants a sleeker case.  Modders I think will also find plenty of case to cut into here.

Both are available in a black/red or white/black, no word on pricing or release date yet.

InWIn's product pages on the cases:

http://www.inwin-style.com/en/goods.php?act=view&id=707

http://www.inwin-style.com/en/goods.php?act=view&id=703

Here's a quick glance at the full tower 707:

The_Mod_Zoo_In-Win_707s.jpg

The_Mod_Zoo_In-Win_707_2.jpg

And the spec sheet:

707%20specs.JPG

The 703, the mid tower option:

The_Mod_Zoo_In-Win_703_black.jpg

The_Mod_Zoo_In-Win_703_2.jpg

Specs:

703%20specs.JPG

I like the cases overall. But I'm not a fan of the window that steps out like those do. Also don't like the IN-WIN logo right in the middle. It takes away from the clear view to the hardware inside. I would have liked it better down in the bottom corner.

I agree on the window, That would have to go. We have to keep in mind they don't build these cases for people who own Dremels. Big difference between a builder and a Modder.  On a forum a guy was doing a water cooled 900D and was frustrated because there were no predrilled hole for the reservoir mounts and there was no way he was going to drill a hole in that case. From our point of view, there is no way were not going to drill a hole in that case lol  

Ya, your right. I often time forget about that. I still like the roll that In Win is on design wise. They've been doing good, along with some of the lesser known case manufacturers. I would really like to see the front panel construction, and what things look like behind it.