noobas4urus

Couple of new cases from Cooler Master, say "Hi" to the Silencios

In this episode of "Keeping up with the NZXT H440", Cooler Master recently announced two new cases: the Silencio 652S and the Silencio 352.  Both draw heavily from a minimalist design featuring a clean exterior.  With a focus on quietness, both the mid tower 652S and the mini tower 352 feature sound-dampening panels and CM's new Silencio fans.

Both do have at least one 5.25" bay and I have to say I like the overall look.

More info at Cooler Master's press release and the product pages:

Press Release

Silencio 652S

Silencio 352

The_Mod_Zoo_Cooler_Master_silencio_001.j

The_Mod_Zoo_Cooler_Master_silencio_002.j

The_Mod_Zoo_Cooler_Master_silencio_003.j

Well the 352 pretty much looks like the N200 and cable management space behind mobo tray is pretty much non existent. 6525 = CM 690 II  look alike Silenced Version. Nothing really new IMO. I believe these were already made available overseas (EU), just late for US as usual.

Huh, I didn't know these hadn't been released in the US to be honest. I got my 352 11 months ago now and I quite like it. Not much cable management space behind the motherboard tray as NocturneKittie said but you can get some thinner cables behind there. Pretty nice cooling options too for a M-ATX case.

Huh, I didn't know these hadn't been released in the US to be honest. I got my 352 11 months ago now and I quite like it. Not much cable management space behind the motherboard tray as NocturneKittie said but you can get some thinner cables behind there. Pretty nice cooling options too for a M-ATX case.

Yeah, I saw the 352 months ago when I thought about possibly moving to UK (not anymore). I had the N200 an liked it despite lack of cable management room. However I had a fully modular PSU (EVGA NEX Supernova) and a fully braided cable set which made it easy to give it a clean look. I'm still interested in this case, so maybe that that it's finally available for US market I may get eventually.

Yeah, I saw the 352 months ago when I thought about possibly moving to UK (not anymore). I had the N200 an liked it despite lack of cable management room. However I had a fully modular PSU (EVGA NEX Supernova) and a fully braided cable set which made it easy to give it a clean look. I'm still interested in this case, so maybe that that it's finally available for US market I may get eventually.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the N200 and 352 actually are the same chassis just with a different front panel and side panel. Really nice case for the price. :)

Looks to me like they're paying attention to Fractal's work.  That's not a negative comment either.

^ This is why the EEL rules....

Mos & I will be reminding everyone why Fractal is King very soon....

Yeah I'm pretty sure the N200 and 352 actually are the same chassis just with a different front panel and side panel. Really nice case for the price. :)

Yes they are. That was my N200 on the left :P

DSCN0670_zps0da8c9ed.jpg