Guys, am I the only one thinking this is what Silverstone should have redesigned the TJ07 to be...?

I'm kinda getting the impression it's a well designed refinement of the same concept from the video.

Just watched the YT vid. Came here to have a looksee O.O must refrain from posting any personal "Massive" references I'm having atm. TMI..ehem. SUb'd gents. carry on

I think you will enjoy what we do, and Thank you for joining us in this new project!

The case is 100% all Origin. They spent a year developing the design. It's made exclusively for them by a custom fabricator manufacturing facility.

This case looks like a modding dream. but I'm not a big fan of the design. I don't like the sports car look. but I can think of ways to make it look more minimal and sleek. thats the fun part, finding something thats "alright" and making it awesome. can't wait to see what you come up with.

It is  a   good  but massive and solid case.

İs very difficult to mod..(expecially  hardmode !)

I wonder what Mosquito can do other than paint and WC on this case.

Show us Mosquito what to do...

Swapping the front door to open from one side to the other isn't too bad.

The_Mod_Zoo_MNPCTech_Origin_PC_Genisis_2

There is only one screw that holds the front door in place

There are six screws that hold the backplate on to the front door. This has to be removed in order to swap the hinges.

The hinges are brackets held in place by two screws.

Just move the hinge to the other side, screw it into place, put the back panel back on, and then put the door back on the case.

Also, there are tapped holes on the opposite side for the fan hub, and space to route the wires out the other side as well.

It does take a little while, as it requires removing the top panel in order to fish all thee wires from one side to the other. But if you're going to invert the motherboard tray, then I say it's a must (even if you can't see it with the side panel on)

This is going to be awesome!!  Look forward to seeing this.  

Got a question about the case - In the standard 90 degree position, is there a way to mount a 360 Rad with 25mm fans?  Now I know you can easily do it in the bottom portion of the case, but I am talking about the upper portion of the case like if It were the millennium case without the bottom section?

mid-tower-variable-mounting-90-deg-win-1

Depends on how many video cards you plan to use. The fan positions in the back panel are offset, but you would run into video cards if they were in the end couple of slots I think. Bill has the case at the moment, so he'd have to look at that specifically to get a 100% answer

Perfect.  Just spoke with my contact over at Origin and will be getting mine ordered next week.  Thanks for checking that Mosquito!

You learn a lot about the genesis, after dismantling. Portions are factory assembled like a Rubiks cube. The majority of it's exterior will be painted HOK Kandy Apple Red. The chassis and honeycomb portions of the case will remain Black.

origin_genesis_case_price_review_gaming_

Kyle and I discovered a set of these screw drivers at AxMan Surplus when he visited Mnpctech

origin_genesis_case_price_review_gaming_