I'm surprised that you didn't taper down the edges of those vent louvers.  

Also, the pick of all the parts laid out on the table on page 4, Love it.  I don't know why but I always find it amazing how many parts are in some of these cases when you lay them out like that.

LULZ i Just cant Believe you Munkies Bought that Screw Driver Bill ......... I cant stop Laughing 

You learn a lot about the genesis, after dismantling. Portions are factory assembled like a Rubiks cube. The majority of it's exterior will be painted HOK Kandy Apple Red. The chassis and honeycomb portions of the case will remain Black.

Edit: Removed script fail

Kyle and I discovered a set of these screw drivers at AxMan Surplus when he visited Mnpctech

origin_genesis_case_price_review_gaming_

We're recording Part 3 next week. I'm hoping we can get this hardware listed below, so we can install it and make final decision on the loop. We're leaning toward EK components, as we may mount 180 dual radiator in the floor 

Hardware "Wish" List:

1x ASUS Z97 Maximus 7 Ranger

1x I7 4790K

4x sticks of DDR 

2x GTX 980

1x Corsair 850 RM

1x Samsung SSD 850 pro, 256GB

Here is the lower modified Genesis bezel cover with the Mod Munky Case badge. The grill is made from this Honeycomb Modders Mesh, http://mnpctech.com/case-mods-gaming-pc-liquid-modding-custom-computer-mnpctech-overclock-cooling-fan-grills/modders-mesh-honeycomb.html

Sorry for late reply, but we should have update on the hardware from Origin very soon. If you would like to see our previous Mod Zoo Staff build project series, I've created a playlist of each episode here,

I have good news to share! Spoke with Eddy at Origin and we've finalize our partnership to offer this PC in a Origin PC Mod Zoo System Giveaway! Our system hardware is on it's way, so Mos & Cap'n can finalize the PETG Hardline loop.

Agreed, great people! Our hardware from OriginPC arrives for this build. Photo below is preparing to shoot Mos & Capn for Part 3

1x ASUS Z97 Maximus 7 Ranger

1x I7 4790K

4x 4GB sticks of HyperX DDR  

2x GTX 980

1x Corsair 850 RM

1x Samsung SSD 850 pro, 256GB

origin_genesis_case_gaming_intel_samsung

All I have to say is this is the biggest dream come true I have veer seen.  I am a gamer, I run a twitch and youtube channel and a hug OriginPC fan because what they do for their customers is amazing.  I have been in chat with Kevin, Eddy, and Alexis and they have been helpful.  I am partnering soon with OriginPC through my twitch and youtube channel and currently an affiliate.  My current PC aka a laptop has been overused and I can tell it is going to crash soon due to how many of the ports not working USB, drivers keep crashing, etc.

With this becoming a giveaway I cannot wait for entry details, keep it up, and hey even better it has modzoo all over it :D

Thanks again for your support! We met on Sunday to discuss to plan the loop layout. We're "Mod Munkys" so we're gonna take a new and different approach with this system. A 360 radiator will be located underneath the motherboard. 240 radiator will be placed in the optical bay, mounted below a 5.25 Dual bay / Dual pump reservoir. We'll be relocating PSU to the lower floor, toward the front of the chassis. It will be held in place with custom PSU bracket, allowing one of the 3.5" HD holders behind it.