a couple more pics of the pwr sup bracket getting made woulda fixed my needs, so i wouldnt have to go play alloy in the shed:)

Thank you for tuning in and commenting guys!

I was going to mill a bunch of aluminum PSU holder brackets for anyone else who wants to relocate their PSU in the Genesis or whatever case. I bought 10 ft of that angled alum, but the mill is tied up making NZXT S340 windows this week, so I had to make this one by hand. When you really think about it, you can creat alot of cool things with angled aluminum, like a chassis frame, shrouds or custom hinged panels, doors etc.

NZXT S340 smoked replacement window, http://mnpctech.com/nzxt-h440-s340-razer-replacement-custom-window-smoked-clear-red-uv-green-blue/clear-replacement-cnc-machined-window-for-nzxt-s340-cases-clone.html

nzxt_s340_smoked_window_replacement_mnpc

When you really think about it, you can create a lot of cool things with angled aluminum, like a chassis frame, shrouds or custom hinged panels, doors etc.

Sounds awesome.  What tools do you recommend for working aluminum by hand?

Anymore updates on when the giveaway for the OriginPC Genesis is going to take place and what we need to do in order to win? :)

Keep an eye out for new videos. We'll announce further details there, as we get them hammered out.

I can pretty much guarantee it will not be done this month. Just keep an eye on the log and the videos, and you'll figure out when we're doing the giveaway, I promise ;)

We're currently working on relocation the PSU to the floor and air duct vents for the lower side grills. Mosquito & Captain Curry Sauce finalized all of the liquid components today. We'll be bending 1/2" OD PETG tubing for the loops.

EK Parts:

10x EK-AF Angled 90 degree G-1/4 Black

10x EK-AF Angled 45 degree G-1/4 Black

2x EK-FC980 GTX - Acetal+Nickel

2x EK-FC980 GTX Backplate - Black

1x EK-Coolstream PE 360 (Triple)

1x EK-Coolstream PE 240 (Dual)

1x EK Supremacy EVO - Acetal+Nickel

1x EK FC Terminal Dual Parallel 3-Slot

KOOLANCE Parts:

1x RP-452X (Dual 5.25in Reservoir for 1-2 PMP-450/S Pumps, Revision 2)

2x PMP-450 Pump, ID 13mm (1/2")

Primochill Parts:

2x Packs of 10 pieces, (20x total) Primochill Rigidi Revolver Compression Fitting, 3/8" ID, 1/2" OD, Diamond Knurl Grip

Last night the PSU extension was finished, so you can plug in from it's new location on the floor of the Origin Genesis. This was done so a 360 radiator can reside in it's factory location, under the motherboard. Next step is making rear cover for the old PSU location, and cutting notches into lower portion of the front & rear 3.5" bay, so the 240 & 360 radiators fit

origin_genesis_case_price_review_gaming_

Last night the PSU extension was finished, so you can plug in from it's new location on the floor of the Origin Genesis. This was done so a 360 radiator can reside in it's factory location, under the motherboard. Next step is making rear cover for the old PSU location, and cutting notches into lower portion of the front & rear 3.5" bay, so the 240 & 360 radiators fit

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is awesome. I'm working on the exact same thing on my StarCraft case mod. I already finished the cover for the stock mounting hole and I'm now working on adding the new plug. This case mod is looking amazing so far. Very impressive work.

+1 for the pwr extension, a surf carnival dont have that many grommets:)

Mosquito had the idea of replacing the lower panel honeycomb perforated grills with side air ducts. He fabricated the 14.5" long ducts from individual pieces of aluminum. He used a bandsaw and Bending Brake to create 90 degree angles. The pieces were bonded together with 3M ScotchWeld DP-190 2 part epoxy.

The aluminum side air ducts will replace OriginPC Genesis factory grill inserts.

These are the duct mounting bases that attach to the backside of the factory lower side panels

Mosquito positions individual side duct pieces after applying DP-190 two part epoxy. The pieces are held together for 24 hour curing time with spring loaded clamps

Origin asked that we revise our liquid components, so our build highlights their partner, KOOLANCE 

1x Radiator, 2x120mm 30-FPI Copper (HX-CU720V)
1x Radiator, 3x120mm 30-FPI Copper (HX-CU1020V)
6x Fitting Single, “Black” Swiveling Elbow, G ¼ BSPP (NZL-LXG1-BK)
6x Fitting Single, “Black” Swiveling 45 Degree, G ¼ BSPP (ADT-DXG45-BK)
4x Fitting Single, “Black” Swiveling 90 Degree, G ¼ BSPP (ADT-DXG90-BK)
1x RP-452X (Dual 5.25in Reservoir 1-2 PMP-450/S Pumps, R,2) (RP-452X2)
2x PMP-450 Pump, ID 13mm (1/2") (PMP-450)
1x Ball valve (VLV-BL1X2)
1x Fitting Body, 4-way Brass, G ¼ BSPP (ADT-XUTX4)
1x CPU-380I Waterblock (Intel Processor) (CPU-380I)
2x VID-NX980 Water Block (Nivida Geforce GTX 980 Video card) (VID-NX980)
1x Video Bridge Connector, 2-Cards x 3-Slots (CNT-VDB2)

koolance_parts_revised_list.jpg