Sweet vents.:D Are they cat-proof?

@MadMike - Typewriter paint. Had a friend that painted a car with it accidentally. They got it Army surplus and the can was mis-marked. -Damn durable surface, though.

Brad and I went to Valspar to pick up House of Kolor "Kandy Apple Red" paint. Here are the HoK Shimrin2 color sample charts. The last photo is Kandy Apple Red sample

origin_genesis_case_price_review_gaming_

Thought I'd stop by to look at the updates. You guys have been tearing this puppy up, lol. Love'n the vents. That candy apple sure looks TASTY! nom nom nom Keep the goodness rolling fellas.

*thanks for those House of Kolor paint sample ref picts Bill... there goes my diet - me wants Candy! :P

Ow man! I just did a quick google search only to find out that the House of Kolor paint is not available here locally (Canada). :(

With so many case mods in your portfolio, I am truly amazed that every time, you manage to pull off something new.  Sure, some of the same parts are there, grills and such, but with each build you seem to use them in a way that makes it all look new.

As someone said already, every case you touch is just epic.

I can't wait to be home on a regular basis and retired.  I want to be able to truly put sometime into a build and see what I can come up with.  More so because I'll actually have a garage with tools and not a room in the house that I have to cleanup after each "session".  Not to mention painting OUTSIDE because that was all I had.

Oh, and that ModZoo emblem for that front grill.  wow, If it isn't, it should become your new Case Badge for all builds.

This is a Team effort between Mosquito, Captain CS, Brad and myself. The direction of every stage was agreed upon, before cuts were made and hand filed by all of us.

and Yes, you should pursue your own epic mod, when you reach that point of having the time.

Progress on our "MZ-2" Genesis project was placed on temporary hold while I finished my build obligations for Computex event in Taiwan next week, but I'm returning to the shop on Monday to assemble our custom painted exterior, so Mosquito & Cap'n can start progress on the system install.

Here is the PC mod I created for Deepcool's booth at Computex.

deepcool_intel_nvidia_mnpctech_computex_

deepcool_intel_nvidia_mnpctech_computex_

Looks sweet Bill. Lov'n the paint scheme & ssd's look perfect sitting inside that window. nice vent too - Kudos on the build :)