You heard what I said, "the munkys will be landing upon Vegas" for CES. This is the Largest Consumer Electronics Show in the World. Here are the manufacturers we will be meeting with

ASUS

Silverstone 
MSI 
NZXT
Gigabyte
Phanteks 

ORIGIN

Cooler Master 
Lian Li
INWIN

CORSAIR
LIQUIDCOOL Solutions (Minnesota Company)

What would you like the Munkys to ask these manufacturers?

-Is there a style or market that any of the manufacturers plan to push for the next year?

-In terms of meeting last years plans, expectations and goals, how did they fair out?

Origin:

-Being very new to selling their cases standalone can we expect to see more cases from Origin? If so how do to they plan to stand out and be better than the competition? And secondly, in terms of their peripherals (keyboards, mouse, headsets) how will they stand out if they expand?

-As other companies have a friendly face we know, love and can rely on, will there be a "steve jobs" or "jj" of Origin?

Phanteks:

-Do they plan to expand in the market? AIO coolers are becoming so cheap and easy to install for the "average joe" building his computer and with an absence of Phanteks in the keyboard, mouse and headset game do Phanteks plan to go into any of these markets?

LiquidCool Solutions:

-What are the 3 top priorities the company has to the consumer with submersion technology; price, reliability, quality, performance etc.

-Nearly all of what I've seen and heard is directed towards servers, is there room for Liquidcool to expand into the gamers market? Will we be able to put together a pc and totally use Liquidcool products? Such as waterblocks, pumps and submersion?

Asus:

-There's a noticeable absence of Asus with PC cases, given that their a company who seem to really listen to the customer there's an opportunity to have a really nice looking chassis. Is their a chance we'll see Asus really market and push a case?

Lian-Li, Corsair, Cooler Master & Nzxt:

-As companies who specifically make a series of cases geared to be quiet, has the "Silent pc" market hit a wall? Is there innovation still to be done in making cases even quieter? Such as a seal around the side panel, noise isolation zones etc?

-I've seen it before that some companies just glue in a panel of soundproofing foam in the center of each panel on the case leaving exposed holes and sound leaks and call it a silent case. Talk to us about the more intricate detail you've taken to keep your cases quiet. And how will you be innovating to keep cases quiet in the future, it's not just fan noise to contend with now as so many people have pumps in their case causing vibration and in turn making noise.

Monkies:

-That's a lot of questions, now where's my plane ticket to CES? :P :P :P

ASUS

Silverstone 

MSI 

NZXT

Gigabyte

Phanteks 

ORIGIN

Cooler Master 

Lian Li

INWIN

CORSAIR

@ MSI: Still waiting on the bloody prize-pack from 5 years ago, guys!  Do you have tracking yet!?  :D

ASUS

Silverstone 

MSI 

NZXT

Gigabyte

Phanteks 

ORIGIN

Cooler Master 

Lian Li

INWIN

CORSAIR

Ok here goes -

@ MSI, when are you ever likely to implement a BIOS flash that doesn't bork your motherboard?

@ NZXT, when are you going to adopt hard wearing and durable paint finished for your products?

@ Gigabyte, are we ever going to see an OC Force ITX and/or mATX board (black/orange variety)?

@ Phanteks, don't stop doing your thing  B)

@ Lian Li, can we have a desk that doesn't look like a school desk model from the 1900's please.

@ INWIN, You're innovation is a breath of fresh air  B)

@ Corsair, your electronic products and AIO coolers (washes out mouth promptly) suck like a Thai hooker on overtime!!!

@ Corsair, your electronic products and AIO coolers (washes out mouth promptly) suck like a Thai hooker on overtime!!!

I lol'ed pretty hard on that one. :lol:

@ Phanteks I like how your product innovations have led to other manufacturers doing similar things such as slotted mounts for fans and Velcro straps for cable management. Are there plans for an inverted ATX designed case, or the option to do so with one?

For all the case manufacturers; Has the modding community shown you how a case can be improved upon?

For all the case manufacturers; Has the modding community shown you how a case can be improved upon?

Put differently, we've been screaming at you guys for more than 15 years, yet you still seem to screw everything up. What gives? Are you really so stubbornly opposed to change that it takes a decade to realize that punching two little holes in the back of a case *doesn't* make it water cooling ready? Oh, or how about those mouse pad scraps that you stuck to the inside of case panels? Yeah, didn't transform your resonating rattlebucket into a 'silent gaming case' now did it?

Am I doing this right...? I think so. Maybe I should interview the case manufacturers? ;-)

to grab attention away from Asus ROG fans, perhaps? 

Possibly but that was always going to be wishful thinking IMO, Gigabyte's Sniper boards (black/green) and OC Force boards (black/orange) much the same as AsRock's OC Formula boards (black/yellow) are distinctive and instantly associated with their respective brands (in most instances they are better performing boards than the respective ASUS counterparts).

The ROG boards are a brand for sheep that like the black/red livery, half the guys that buy them wouldn't know what an overclock was were it to bite them in the arse - it's almost akin to trophy wife syndrome to have one (in the respect that they have the wealth but are blessed with a small penis so have to compensate lol).

Considering the luck I have had with Asus (2 out of 3) needed to be sent back...one being an ROG board I'm thinking that it will be the last one I use.

A little off topic...sorry!

To all the mobo makers: If you dont make a mini itx FM2+ board, why not?