If you are having any issues logging in please contact: kyle@themodzoo.com

E.E.L. Ambiense

Coming soon: The Mod Zoo Jungle Posters

Hello!  How is everyone?  Good...good.

Due to overwhelming demand, and unexpected (but delightful), ravenous support from the mod-munky community (you've all made it what it is -- we all thank you!), The Mod Zoo will begin to offer official merchandise (or 'Munky Merch', if you will) in the near future! 

I cannot reveal what other things are coming down the pipe just yet, but I can mention this one:

post-3-0-54919900-1422972145_thumb.jpg

The Mod Zoo jungle poster is offset-pressed via full color 4:0 printing on 100# gloss book paper stock (long lifespan!) and will be available in approx. 18" x 24" to hang on your shop wall, your bedroom wall, your bedroom ceiling (oh come on....you know someone's going to!) your loft wall, or your bathroom wall (the likeliest of scenarios).

Both posters are ready to go as well as stickers (both cutout and regular) for launch (to be determined!; no solid date yet so please be patient!), followed by some other thingies to be announced.  Stay tuned! 

The Munky Army is rising!

Dunno, 8 bananas is kinda cheap. Slap an 'organic' logo on it and charge double.

Ceiling monkey would stare at me with his soulless black eyes at night. I don't think I'd get much sleep.

Also, I'm terrified of the idea of stuff coming down a munkey-pipeline.

Will you be doing one in a traditional 36"x24" poster size ? (60cm x 90cm)

either way I would like one for the workshop to make it a Mod Munkey certified work area (poster idea :P)

I'll get the price hammered down so I have solid numbers to give.

@Patto:  Unfortunately, 24" x 36" is prohibitively expensive to produce, so I opted for smaller, more manageable and affordable sizes.

@Spartan:  hahaha! I love u too, but in a non-physical-man-loving way.

No way -- this is all me!  LOL  I've been waaaaay too busy and preoccupied with secret projects that I haven't been able to mess with any of this.  But it's the next thing on the list.

Thank you to everyone for the continued interest!  Things are falling into place as we speak, er, post.  Type.  Yeah.