jassilamba

Case Review: Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL Case

Sweet review as per the norm bro  ;)  

A dual system case designed for watercooling right out of the box using my two favourite motherboard form factors...

Just when I'd gone off BIG cases Phanteks show the other industry manufacturers what it is to innovate and how it should be done!!

I'm in love  :wub:

Phanteks seems to be evolving really fast, and they are doing the right things at the same time. I love the pricing on their products, and the quality. I say watch out NZXT/Fractal and Corsair.

Great review dude. I had my doubts about a double system chassis but Phanteks clearly had a lot more in mind about it when they put this together. Using the extra system space for heavy water cooling gear is a great design thought. Good to see Phanteks ripping it up again and again.

Not sure if I'll do a build log with this amazing, though relatively voluminous Micro ATX case, but I plan to post some build pictures with my multi-radiator setup.

Just picked this case up last week and am beyond impressed. I actually read Jesse's review after I bought it, but can say that if you had a "six nanner" review, this case would be pretty close to earning that.

Great review guys on one of my most favourite cases!

Excellent review. I have recently discovered this case and am a huge fan of small builds. Phantek has some really awesome cases and I think this case, the Enthoo Mini XL will be great for my next build. I just want to know in regards to the PSU section of the case whether a standard size PSU would fit comfortably like the Corsair AX760 and have sufficient allowances to route cables around. Can the dimension of the PSU section be stated please. I am just concern if I do get the case, my PSU won't fit which would suck. Thank you

Hi Thuggz,

Your question has been forwarded to Capt. CurrySauce just in case he does not see it here. He will get you an answer as soon as possible!

Regards,

Kyle

Chatbox
    The ModZoo keeps getting blackout drunk and losing months of time. Apologies. -Also, anyone know where to get rid of a dead hooker?
    You don't have permission to chat.