Sign in to follow this  
jassilamba

Case Review: Phanteks EVOLV ITX Case

Phanteks started in the case market with a full tower, the Enthoo Primo. Since then Phanteks has followed up their successful design with a couple smaller cases, and last year Phanteks debuted the EVOLV line of mATX cases. At CES 2015 Phanteks showcased their first micro ITX case at their suite, and just like any other Phanteks case the latest edition is packed with enthusiast grade features.

Read the rest of the review over here!

Nice review meng. As far as larger mITX cases go, this one has great style and features. I can see it having a lot of appeal to a wide array of buyers were as a case like the Prodigy is turn off to me due to a more "kiddy" look. I love the removable rad bracket, I can see installs going a lot smoother with that.

I was already sold on that case when I saw it at CES and I'm even more sold on it now... if I ever decide to buy another case, that is. That said, you really have a thing for center justified text, don't you?

I loved that radiator shelf. I think the trap door for the GPU wires is neat too. A plus for the review would have been to try to stuff a radiator in the front somehow, just because.

Kyle, there's still a post box in reviews when logged off. It got me again.:(

Hey Flow2015, I used the following LED strip in my review. I just cut the length I need, and use a RGB LED Controller to get the color I want.

LED Strip - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JB12IIQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

LED Controller - http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-44-Key-IR-Remote-Controller-DC-12V-6A-for-RGB-LED-3528-5050-SMD-Strip-Lights-/151516576883?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2347177c73

Sign in to follow this  

Chatbox
    There's a thing here. Somehow it moved to the top of the page, but I didn't do it. No, really! But still, Cheaps is likely to blame...
    You don't have permission to chat.