Hello Munky,

If you have been having any issue registering, or logging in please email kyle@themodzoo.com.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Welcome to The Mod Zoo

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bill Owen

DEEPCOOL TRISTELLAR PC Case Mod

38 posts in this topic

The next one, I want to be affordable for everyone. $599 wasn't my suggestion for the retail price, but understand they had to create new parts, etc.

I caught a local customer unbox my Deepcool Tristellar case in my latest vlog. I also giveaway a new Thormax GIANT tower!

btw, My goal for 2016 is to create a custom mid tower that is more affordable for everyone. 

Hi, my name is Roy Landry. I think I just ordered #23 & #24. I'm new to your fine work Mr. Owen having discovered MNPCTech and the MODzoo only a couple of months ago, but I have become a very huge fan. Just wanted to chime in and I'll let you guys know when they arrive.

My wife said if it's worth buying one, then it's worth buying two. My hope is to keep both.  I can use them in my business; if I can recoup the initial investment and get to keep them both that would be the even greater gift. She agreed and so I guess it's #23 and 24 that are on their way to us even as we speak. 

Got 'em today. Saving the epic unboxing for a future video. Now, Newegg inventory says only one left.

Well, I still need to buy components.

This is my first build and I love the case. So here is my parts list:

ASRock X99E-ITX/ac LGA 2011-v3 Intel X99 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard

Intel Core i7-6800K 15M Broadwell-E 6-Core 3.4 GHz LGA 2011-v3 Processor

CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200

DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm MAELSTROM 120T Liquid CPU Cooling System

ASUS GeForce GTX 1080

APEVIA WARLOCK POWER ATX-WA1100W

Crucial BX100 2.5" 1TB SATA (x3)

Seagate Enterprise NAS HDD 8TB 7200RPM 256MB Cache SATA 6.0GB/s 3.5" Internal (x2)

OCZ RD400 M.2 2280 1TB PCI-Express 3.0 x4 MLC Internal Solid State Drive

LG 16x Internal Blu Ray/DVD/CD Burner Writer Drive

Delog V90 Multimedia Ergonomic Usb Gaming Keyboard

SteelSeries Rival 100 Optical Gaming Mouse

SteelSeries Siberia 350 Circumaural Headset