Small UP!

Lv0wKLV.jpg

lfPejoE.jpg

m7CHavR.jpg

As you can see I had to move the cage inside of HDD, for reasons of space, since in the front I will install a radiator 360! I think I do later the holes. because those in case are not useful; so I can place the port HDD to a fair distance between the radiator and the power supply!

Now beginning to mask all the pieces and then paint it!

XrfH38S.jpg

4Msxra7.jpg

Y47cTd0.jpg

Wkyp1bV.jpg

All for now! Stay tuned! :D

Other UP!

Finally paint! I used a red metallic paint which comes closest to the Red Scarlet, I hope to look good color! Unfortunately from the photos the color is not exactly what it seems! 

When I'll finish the work, I will do the photos with reflex and lights!

dPQBflt.jpg

f4WbRDd.jpg

V8AKTXw.jpg

jF2hthv.jpg

Q9uBPDD.jpg

ykPgJhF.jpg

0KwpQ2g.jpg

0cb5BBW.jpg

I really like the color, I don't know you! Let me know!  :D

Render to reality. Looking good so far. I'm always afraid to do any painting to early, just incase I get any scratch's while making other Mods, But I seem to doddle around forever before I get finished. Keep working it, this should be a build to be proud of !  

Render to reality. Looking good so far. I'm always afraid to do any painting to early, just incase I get any scratch's while making other Mods, But I seem to doddle around forever before I get finished. Keep working it, this should be a build to be proud of !  

Thank you very much!  :D I hope will come out good work!

In the evening new UP! Stay Tuned Guys! :)

Here is a Big Up as I promised! :D

RVsldVT.jpg

I unplugged, with the hair dryer, the label from hdd, I took me some time to not throw too much heat on the HDD, then to soften the glue have been there a good 5 minutes!

228TIxV.jpg

Then I put on the kit box of screwdrivers, the adhesive because I didn't know which on the surface to keep it for not to make him completely lose adhesiveness  :)

7ZiX7VJ.jpg

Yx94azE.jpg

I masked the HDD to paint it quietly and then cut the upper ribbon with the cutter precision to cover only the part in relief and the inputs of the screws! Getting what you see in the picture above!

OdD42E4.jpg

Here I gave a primer because it did not take paint well, in fact I had to removing paint and do it again!

n0MYLwE.jpg

Black paint!

vmnHQlM.jpg

That's what I obtained! The edges could not come better than this! Then I touched up by hand with a brush and paint spray!

wspKJFB.jpg

P7W9ZEY.jpg

Now it masks the contrary! And so red!

uQEUgQW.png

Here cutter precision I gently removed the tape paper after first warmed a bit with the hair dryer! Always better to warm it up a bit 'otherwise you risk that take away the paint below!

vobQrQj.jpg

Removed the first piece, no damage to the paint!  :D

fe95kbd.jpg

Removing the second piece, painted screws and glued the adhesive after heating it! I put a pinch of attack where it didn't adhere! Usually it doesn't adhere on the tip that one removes first!

s30Oa9C.jpg

Here's the finished result! I hope you like it! If you have suggestions for improving the quality of workmanship didn't hesitate to tell me! I'm curious of your opinion!  :)

For the moment it's all about! At the next UP! :D

Here is another UP!

As I said the hdd were 2! Here's the second, I hope you like it! :D

The process was much the same as the first HDD!

pk1Jaow.jpg

I removed the adhesive, screws etc. to paint! I gave HDD the red and then a masked only time the part that I wanted to keep the red! So I saved masking process that could ruin the paint once detached!  :)

WJE0RpL.jpg

tyd3yaf.jpg

5lSMLsR.jpg

There it cames back from the cellar with a new look!  :D

985sNqd.jpg

tqC2qsb.jpg

And finally here it is more beautiful than before, one hopes

Let me know if you like and which of the two HDD favorite! Personally I prefer the latter  :D

I like the second hard drive painting :) Where will these be displayed in your build?

I start with a premise, for me any work to be done in every detail, I'm a stickler for accuracy  :D

The HDD will be placed in the cage inside the walls of plexy, will not be visible unlike ssd :) But the attention to detail has led me to customize even those ;)

Loving the color!  Last one is my fave.

Thank you very much! It's probably because of the thicker border which gives a more aggressive look :)

Here is a new UP!

m8fgflL.jpg

It 's time to see how it came the painting!

Ns1lOhJ.jpg

I really like it  :D

R8p410B.jpg

yelufd4.jpg

Here I had to remove the dust filter and put it behind the red grid, otherwise you could not see much of a red! Then with the simple Vinavil glue I glued it all!

mwzitIb.jpg

Here's the finished result! I know it's different from the render I did, in which I had removed the black grid above, but I have to say that so I like more  :) 

All for today people! At the next UP!  ;) 

Other up!

o7rj8HO.jpg

Here the Case back from the cellar :D  Now we check the result !!  ;) 

uC45oqA.jpg

u3ozJsG.jpg

QeIIsCh.jpg

GNdwNuD.jpg

Here it is! What do you think? I honestly like it, but I'm biased!  :D

New UP!

Sorry for the absence, but I'm working on autocad for the pieces that will be laser cut later this month!

I would say to start!

We see the bars as they came!  :) 

c6RydqE.jpg

I must say I really like it! Color is what I wanted  :) 

Qikzu9L.jpg

3bJU752.jpg

Here I decided to paint the screws to give contrast to the black rubber pads!  ;) 

Now to the castle of HDD!  :D 

4YV2yZJ.jpg

3re5V7G.jpg

XurZDqo.jpg

uxZUag3.jpg

Here I put the carbon film, not on top of everything, but doing "motif" decorating only a few parts! Hope you like it!

Soon with New UP!

New UP!

Let's take a new look inside the case! Or at least let's try  :D 

lYCMq1t.jpg

This is the before  :rolleyes: 

87v7kz2.jpg

EXBsa32.jpg

EXBsa32.jpg

W6DdxJN.jpg

Here's after!

I must say that I struggled quite a bit to work without removing the rivets of the case! What a great labor, I tried to be as accurate as possible! What do you say?  B) 

New up!

To enter the new mask for the three fans I had to cut away this part:

qTv3DPP.jpg

To cut it I removed the blade from the hacksaw and holding it in his hand, I cut.
This is because with the detached blade could easily reach the edge, but I will not recommend it highly.  ;)

PHyPEoO.jpg

zR3wj1I.jpg

yreRvMP.jpg

This is the result! I know it's not much, but don't worry I'm working on the mod, or better a couple of things that I need for the mod!
For example the restructuring of the cellar, creating a painting booth home made, at least I have a place where I can work in peace!

Currently I have gone on to the pieces of CAD! As soon as I finish the ideas, I'll post something!

In the next days new up!  :D 

Here I am with a new up!

Today I painted the cover of the PSU! 

evaVgrE.jpg

First a base coat, after cleaning the piece and sanded

Then down to paint!  :)

9lV8w2J.jpg

RsHGZLy.jpg

2N3DmsT.jpg

Now the part is ready to be mounted!  B)

WerNDiO.jpg

uJ8MIxL.jpg

1lorpde.jpg

eNnEInD.jpg

Very satisfied with the painting ;)  You like? How is now the case?

At the next UP!  :D

NEW UP!

To make room for the radiator front that will insert with 6 fans in push / pull and not to stand too close to the PSU, I had to drill at a distance about halfway between the last and second last hole factory in this case!

Here are pictures  :D 

lhJpOFr.jpg

MMOAtci.jpg

Holes made with a bit of trouble because I was quite uncomfortable for drilling  <_< 

vtXc9LW.jpg

vtXc9LW.jpg

Well the carbon films make good  :D 

XeGVOW5.jpg

9pV0QAI.jpg

Here is the first hdd makes his entrance  :P 

Hope you like it! As always, comments and suggestions are always appreciated!  :) 

At the next UP!  B) 

UP

I couldn't stand to leave a week without something to discuss  :D 

We begin !!  ;) 

9PgLN0n.jpg

sy5LVyd.jpg

U8EaagF.jpg

Photos because of the light and of my poor ability with the camera have given birth these colors :huh:  
Live makes much better!  :P 

atYr3gr.jpg

TVpxH8o.jpg

This is the grid! I must say that I like very much because of the contrasting black and red! I thought worse! Then viewed from above can see very well the color red, as we tilts toward the edges less and less :)  Same principle of TN panels ahahahah :D 

Y7Vh6Cj.jpg

Here's the last picture! Believe me that the colors are much more beautiful

Guys I hope that with this last one up wholly follow you Obviously guys aspect advice and your opinions! Even tips on how to improve the build and advice on how to make better pictures! 

Now I go a week in Barcelona, when I get important news!  :D 

Guys, you thought of be rid of me, and yet here I'm back to Barcelona !! :D

Soon New UP!  ;) Stay Tuned!

Coming along nicely. Makes me think a metallic red/dark gunmetal combo would be nice too.

Thanks :)  The black parts will be repainted with a metallic black ;)