Hello Munky,

If you have been having any issue registering, or logging in please email kyle@themodzoo.com.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Welcome to The Mod Zoo

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Roboduck

What do you drive? (or dream ride)

119 posts in this topic

My 07 WRX Wagon, absolutely love this car :wub:/>

Mod List:

-VF39 turbo

-Sti Intercooler

-Maddad 3" EWG downpipe to Maddad 3" midpipe to oem wrx axle back

-GMBCS

-Bullwinkle 91 octane tune (285hp/320tq)

-DDM slim 35w 5000k HID(installed at 45k), Yeller fogs w/fog switch mod

-Kartboy endlinks

-ProSport Boost gauge in dash pod

-WRX sedan rear sway

-TIC fender braces

-OEM short shifter

-Whiteline antilift kit

-Aligned by Jeff

-Tein H-Tech springs

-Two layers of sound deadening material in cargo area

-Window tint- 50% front doors, 35% rear doors and hatch, %35 sunroof and front window brow

-Debadged hatch

- PIAA Sport Horns behind front grill

- Stainless brake lines F/R

bbs2.jpg

I only have old cars.

Audi A6 2,6 Quattro - 1996

Audi S4 2.2 Quattro Turbo - 1994

Saab 9000 2.3 Turbo - 1992

Some pics from current and older cars.

The A6

CAM00105.jpg

My old S4, my current are the same color/chassie

855s4.jpg

My previous summer car

Volvo 855 T5, 2.3 Turbo @ 350hp

855t5.jpg

good ole american made chevy 3500 duramax turbo diesel

In sweden, we can only look at pictures of this wonderful cars :P/>

We pay ~9 USD per gallon, i had a Tahoe last winter but i got robbed on the fuel :)/>

4948404006_d11b26f015.jpg

I take this to uni and back, as well as any time I need to go into city. 1,800 KW, 400 seats, comes along every 15 mins at peak or 30 mins off-peak. No worries about parking, traffic :D/>

Although, in a couple years, we'll have these:

800px-Auckland_EMU_mock-up%2C_Auckland_waterfront%2C_12_June_2012.jpg

emu_britomart.jpg

370-740 passengers, 15 min frequency all day, 0 emissions :D/>

Well, I drove an '06 Ford Focus ZX3 from 2006 to 2007 (drove a miserable '92 Dodge Dynasty before that), leased an '07 E90 BMW 328i from 2007 to 2009, had an '00 BMW E36/7 M Roadster for about two and a half years (picked it up while I had the E90), sold the M Roadster because my wife wasn't physically capable of driving it (legs are too short... plus the high parts & insurance cost really sucked), and am currently driving an '01 Mazda Miata. I am contemplating tracking down a decent first generation ('00-'06) Honda Insight to serve as a long trip car, though.

My wife, on the other hand, had an '89 Volvo 240DL for ages (great car that happened to be in really good condition... less than 50k original miles on it when we sold it earlier this year), picked up an '09 Wolfsburg Jetta turbo new in 2009 (currently for sale), and is currently driving a 2012 Nissan Leaf.

A few photos:

The M Roadster:

left34-topDown.jpg

rear34L-topDN.jpg

The Miata:

miataSide34-small.jpg

The Jetta:

jettaSno-small.jpg

Then there's this classic of me working on the M Roadster.... :rolleyes:/>

alexClutch.jpg

I have tons of car photos that I've taken (mostly at track days at WSIR and auto shows)...

In sweden, we can only look at pictures of this wonderful cars :P/>

We pay ~9 USD per gallon, i had a Tahoe last winter but i got robbed on the fuel :)/>

3.30 a gallon est. for diesel here

3.30 a gallon est. for diesel here

Meh - we pay US $4.75 per gallon of diesel (plus mileage costs), or US $6.53 for regular petrol (91 octane, mileage included). Nobody around here on a normal wage drives a yank tank ;)/>

I did the big american pickup thing once, although I had a 97 F-150 regular cab, step side, short box (smallest F-150 possible), but I never really needed a pick up and even though it was a 4x4 it almost killed me one winter (poor weight distribution + icy road = sideways across three lanes of traffic). Almost anything i needed a truck for I can do with the wagon so, and its FAR more fun to drive and does better in the winter. Still only get 21-26mpg (91 octane) but for practical, with 300(ish)hp and drive able in the winter, I can't think of anything I'd rather have.

Last car I owned (1986 Nissan Pulsar Hatch.. in bright orange :D/> :D/> :D/> ) got 40mpg :P/> moved house with it twice - then again no furniture was involved. The car I borrow for travel that I can't do on public transport is a 1998 Mazda Capella, gets 30+ MPG. Which is good considering our fuel prices

Dream car first of all -

EagleSpeedster_zpsefcd8fae.jpg

That's the new Eagle Speedster :wub:/>

When I get my replacement S3 I'll post pics of her up :)/>

Here's my little beast:

eeo1y.png?2

A 2005 Volvo S40, with a really small petrol engine, 1.6 liters, 110 horse power. Works wonder though!

As a little kid I've always wanted a HEMI 'Cuda. Plum crazy an all. Hopefully one day... ^^

Currently driving a 1994 Dodge Stealth RT in Metallic Green. What I really miss though is my 1979 Datsun 280ZX (first year of the ZX with power everything). I'll try to dig up a photo to share later once I remember where they are buried.

Lol nothing now as i lost my License for a Very long time in the a 300Z i built the same night i dropped the motor in. But loved my Vega's and Monza's with V8's of course. Favorite i owned was 1972 Chevy Vega with a 350 Chevy,Tunnel Ram ,dual Holley 650's, Chet Herbert custom ground Camshaft ,Roller Rockers,Timing Gears,202 Fuelie heads,4 link rear suspension,Tubbed the buddy for a narrowed ford 9" rear end (forgot the gear ratio but was for 1/4 mile) 3500 or 4000 rpm Stall converter hard to remember now, B&M Shift Kit and Ratchet shifter. Car was Bright Yellow with black tinted windows and pushed roughly 450HP and the camshaft was a high lift very aggressive cam and the compression was 11:1 was it wasn't a smooth runner and was crazy to be on the streets with it.But was def my best car back when i was single and every dime went into it plus all my time. Car scared the living Hell out of me so i finally after twisting the hell out of the car from the torque of launching the car off the line,took the motor out and put it in a full size Monte Corlo before someone got killed in it. Wish i had a Photo of it but i lost all my old Photos in past relationships gone bad if you know what i mean..lol .

Mine was similar to this below and that's the same scoop i had but for some reason his scoop is sitting way lower then mine. I dont think he has a tunnel ram .

This Car wasn't mine just showing as example of the Vega body style. (I had a few but one i listed above was my favorite car ever owned. Although My 300z was one of my favorites and fast as hell also but we wont count that one since it cost me my license for the last 15 years,

By the way guys Keep the Racing on the Track !!

vega_zps3f2ba4a7.jpg

I drive a Ford F350 6.0 turbo diesel.

It's a crew cab long bed 4x4 that I use for work and play. It is an amazing of road machine.

I have 35 inch tires on it also..will try and remember to post pics.