Roboduck

What do you drive? (or dream ride)

I'll sell you mine for $4,000, Docmod

I've owned this car 20 years. Stored Winters.

2.0 block from 1995 Golf GTI w/ original 1.8 head ported and polished.

Shrick 268 cam w/ adj cam sprocket, Timing advanced 8 degrees, Modified 16V ECU w/ custom programmed p-chip, balanced and blue printed fuel injection with BOSCH factory modified euro-spec intake, Modified airbox w/ custom intake duct, Custom made TRI-Y header, Techtonics hi-perf cat and mid-pipe (2.25") w/ stainless steel Scorpion muffler. Custom built tranny w/ 394 ring pinion and VW Motorsport adjustable limited slip, Sachs sport clutch w/16V pressure plate, lightened flywheel. BBS 15" x 8" rims with Falken ZIEXs, H&R race springs with Bilstein HD shocks

Front & rear Upper and lower sway bars. polyurethane suspension bushings, mintex brade pads with Brembo slotted rotors. Custom made race seats, custom roll bar has triangulated supports all the way to rear bumper. Interior rear gutted out, momo steering wheel, sci performance short shift kit, Hella blacked out headlight lenses and hella euro-spec taillights. Air fuel mixture gauge on dash.

1986_jetta_GLI_3.jpg

1986_jetta_GLI_4.jpg

1986_jetta_GLI_6.jpg

Only if I would have known about it a month ago I wouldn't have thought twice about buying it...but i now owe the roofers for the crappy new roof they put on my house.

For updates you have to change your engine. What about the viruses???

This car is basicly a driving biohazard object

@Noobasaurus - Yeah, If I was 19 again, that would be me. Ironically I had a friend with a Trans-Am with a little Honda motor in it.

We have a Pinto in the area that was painted army green, has bull guards and fake missiles on the luggage rack.

@Svrzic - So, something blue? *First pic: "MAN bus." That is SO much better than riding the man train. :lol:

Yeah, blue is the main color of ZET (Zagrebački električni tramvaj - Zagreb's electrical tram), all buses and trams are blue.

For sure it's better in MAN bus than MAN tram haha

Old trams are made of Tomo Vinković, but new are Končar - maybe you heard for them

Here's the family ride/wife's vehicle.

SouthDakota043.jpg

2000 Grand Cherokee 4.5" of lift, and just changed the suspension over to a Clayton's long arm kit, and installed rock sliders on the rockers. One day I'll eventually get some good off road bumpers for it and some offset wheels, because those wheels look a bit silly on it. Also found out that I'm a member of the same Jeep Forum as craigbru. Found that out after hearing about his LED cup holder lights in the pod cast and looking it up. Kind of funny to see the same person in two different communities.

Ah, I miss mountains...

That makes two of us. This was in South Dakota about 15 minutes from Mt. Rushmore last October. We went up there for my brothers wedding. The road we had to take in the snow storm was at times a single lane up the side of a mountain without my front driveshaft due to a vibration. So no 4x4 and snow. It was interesting to say the least. My wife was not happy. Also ended up with like 7 or 8 inches of snow from that storm. Most of it melted the next day.

I have a semi beat up '00 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4.  Tried avoiding a rock outside of a rutted mud hole.  Ended dragging the rock in with me and bent the box by the rear fender well on the passenger side.  Lesson learned that day was "I need a lift kit."