Sign in to follow this  
jassilamba

Bitfenix Aegis mATX Case Review

bitfenix_aegis_matx_case_review_42.jpg

In the past Bitfenix got a lot of attention, thanks to the Prodigy. A very successful design, that saw countless builds and mods by all level of builders (and modders). With the Aegis, Betfenix tried to create a mATX case that has a small footprint on the outside, yet allows you to pull off a great build with enthusiast grade cooling on the inside.

Aegis features a beautiful rounded shield-inspired front with the same fully customizable ICON display used on the Pandora. Plus, a sporty fresh design all around. Aegis is our first case in a while with more focus on cooling performance. It supports an impressive amount of fans and radiators: up to Seven (7) 120mm fans or Five (5) 140mm fans, dual 280 radiators or even a 360+280 combo in a very compact package. It's also nice to see that Bitfenix has decided to go with a design that does not use an optical drive, and instead uses that space for either allowing you tons of space for your HDDs, or skip those and go for a big cooler up front. The case also comes with both water pump and reservoir mounts. These are nice to have, and are a good indication that Bitfenix wanted this case to have support for enthusiast grade cooling.

Click HERE to read the full article!

This case looks awesome. I will get it next month :D

Can you send me a list with your watercooling components?

I'd like to switch from air to watercooling with this case because my old Raidmax Aztec doesn't really support watercooling

And maybe you have some advices for me.

Sign in to follow this  

Chatbox
    The ModZoo keeps getting blackout drunk and losing months of time. Apologies. -Also, anyone know where to get rid of a dead hooker?
    You don't have permission to chat.