Sign in to follow this  
Silverhelm19

Custom phanteks enthoo luxe acrylic sidewindow

Hey TheModZoo Forum

I just want to ask if its possible to change the stock window in enthoo luxe sidepanel. I will still keep the sidepanel in, and just change the window to acrylic. I want it because im gonna cut a white panther in the acrylic :D

Hope u guys will help me out

-Silverhelm19

Their factory window is molded, so it mounts over a lip with tabs around the perimeter of the window opening. This approach to mounting windows is shared by Corsair, Fractal Design, NZXT, and Phanteks... it's not only perplexed several consumers, but pissed them off, cause the windows are really cheap plastic. Scratch very easily. I've also seen one example that had permanently fogged by heat from a video card. You have to remove the lip, or create tab holes in a piece of clear acrylic in order to fasten a new window onto the panel. Very few people have the resources or skills to cast their own replacement window. I started getting inquiries about a year ago from people with Corsair 900Ds. The 900D factory window has a slight purple tint, and they wanted a 100% clear replacement made. More and more 900D owners started asking me. I was honored that I was "The  Solution Guy", but making replacement windows wasn't really my business direction Then people with NZXT cases started asking for windows. "Ok, something is bubbling up here, I'll start listening". Captain Curry tells me people with Phanteks cases are complaining about their windows. So, we took about 3 months to research and create new equipment so we could machine replacement windows, better than factory version. Today, We now make 5 different factory replacement windows for some of the most popular cases. I will continue to expand our selection of offerings over time. As for Phanteks, the majority of feedback I received was in favor of me creating full view clear panel, instead of making two individual replacement windows. I may still make the two replacement windows, but they wouldn't be available until later this year.

Phanteks Clear Side panel

Thanks for the help Bill. Ive also wanted to buy that window you got. But i live in denmark, is it possible so ship to Denmark from you. If it is will there come taxes on it. You know, where the product cost much more because its shiped from US. 

Their factory window is molded, so it mounts over a lip with tabs around the perimeter of the window opening. This approach to mounting windows is shared by Corsair, Fractal Design, NZXT, and Phanteks... it's not only perplexed several consumers, but pissed them off, cause the windows are really cheap plastic. Scratch very easily. I've also seen one example that had permanently fogged by heat from a video card. You have to remove the lip, or create tab holes in a piece of clear acrylic in order to fasten a new window onto the panel. Very few people have the resources or skills to cast their own replacement window. I started getting inquiries about a year ago from people with Corsair 900Ds. The 900D factory window has a slight purple tint, and they wanted a 100% clear replacement made. More and more 900D owners started asking me. I was honored that I was "The Solution Guy", but making replacement windows wasn't really my business direction Then people with NZXT cases started asking for windows. "Ok, something is bubbling up here, I'll start listening". Captain Curry tells me people with Phanteks cases are complaining about their windows. So, we took about 3 months to research and create new equipment so we could machine replacement windows, better than factory version. Today, We now make 5 different factory replacement windows for some of the most popular cases. I will continue to expand our selection of offerings over time. As for Phanteks, the majority of feedback I received was in favor of me creating full view clear panel, instead of making two individual replacement windows. I may still make the two replacement windows, but they wouldn't be available until later this year.

Phanteks Clear Side panel

Count me as another for the two piece replacement windows for the Enthoo series. The Primo to be specific. =)

I like the full glass window, but to me, the Phanteks cases aren't designed for it internally. It looks odd seeing it all open at first.