Sign in to follow this  
jassilamba

NZXT Noctis 450 Mid Tower Case Review.

nzxt_noctis_450_mid_tower_review01.jpg

The first NZXT Phantom holds a very special place in my heart, as it was my very first case for my first real computer.

So, what happens when you take the NZXT H440, and mate it with the NZXT Phantom? You get the NZXT Noctis 450. A case that takes two very successful designs, and blends them together to create what should be yet another NZXT success story. The Noctis 450 features a very bold design, that is not just designed for form, but function as well. One of the major improvements the new case makes over the H440, is support for better water cooling gear. Plus, a much greater ventilated surface area, that will provide for a much better thermal results for your build. The case shares the same basic internal design as the H440, so you have an idea as to what to expect. For the external design, the case borrows the good looks of the Phantom line of cases.

Click HERE to read the rest of the article.

My initial reaction to seeing the case for the first time was kind of meh...but after looking at it from some of the different angles and then once it was filled with hardware, I see a lot of potential. Overall, I think it's a pretty nice looking case with some cool features.

Sign in to follow this  

Chatbox
    There's a thing here. Somehow it moved to the top of the page, but I didn't do it. No, really! But still, Cheaps is likely to blame...
    You don't have permission to chat.