Sign in to follow this  
drougnor

BitFenix Pandora mATX Case Review

bitfenix_pandora_case_review_01.jpg

BitFenix is a relatively young case company, when compared to names like Antec or Cooler Master. However, they've really made a name for themselves, by not following the crowd. I'm sure all of you have had, or know someone that has owned, a BitFenix Prodigy. It's unique design was such a hit, that it has been adapted into many a competitor's case designs. In fact, the internet is filled with Prodigy projects, builds and mods.

The BitFenix Pandora is not a new case model, by any means. But, with the new larger Pandora coming out soon, we here at the Zoo felt that, it was worth a look. The good thing is that, I have had some time now to look it over. Outwardly, this case has the curves and brushed finish that would let this case find a home in most modern entertainment centers, without sticking out too badly. So, let's take a closer look at the Pandora mATX mid tower case with ICON display!

Click HERE to read the rest of the article.

Link to the article is broken.

Pretty good review...I like the case and styling. The display is a neat feature, but I was hoping that it wouldn't be the cause to the higher cost of this chassis, but It seems that it might just so. I can't see any reason, other than maybe the curved aluminum making it cost so much.

Also, I couldn't help but notice you used the word "Here" an awful lot to start with on specific aspects of the case. Not to offend, just a little journalistic critique is all. Keep at it!

Sign in to follow this  

Chatbox
    The ModZoo keeps getting blackout drunk and losing months of time. Apologies. -Also, anyone know where to get rid of a dead hooker?
    You don't have permission to chat.